• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

killing floor crashes on fullscreen

meatpoundamonium

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2020
so i recently tried to start up my steam copy of killing floor {the first one} and it works, until i try to maximise or full screen the tab. i have previously had no problem with the game on way crappier PC's but for some reason it started to crash.
i have also tried re installing and to no avail. can someone please help me with this problem as i love this game and don't wish the experience to end.

so i recently tried to start up my steam copy of killing floor {the first one} and it works, until i try to maximise or full screen the tab. i have previously had no problem with the game on way crappier PC's but for some reason it started to crash.
i have also tried re installing and to no avail. can someone please help me with this problem as i love this game and don't wish the experience to end.

I use borderless as I cant open or multitask with fullscreen on as it wont allow you to open taskbar

Upvote 0