• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Killing Floor Comic Book

LoneGreeble

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 20, 2014
Hey all, I'm currently working on a free killing floor comic. I'll be posting progress here whenever i can as well as the finished pages. I'm looking for any criticism i can use to improve the comic. Ideas are welcome too. And just to get you guys pumped, here's a preview of the page i'm currently working on. What does everyone think?

tumblr_netyzhoBfs1tbia38o1_1280.jpg

Thanks guys, and flux, i take that as a compliment :p
I'm working on the next few pages before I start coloring. That way i can post pages more often and without long pauses in between. Also, that way i'm not always posting the same picture as often. Like if i show you guys the same image but colored, it's boring. But this way you get to see a few more pages first. :D

Also, i really hope tripwire doesn't mind, but i'm definitely taking inspiration from Killing Floor 2. Like the really awesome and bloody action scenes will be black and white with only the color red. I'm also using the redesigned zeds from KF2. Because honestly, i'm looking forward to it just as much as you lot, and this is my way of showing it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The first page looks like a american mangu.

Make sure you at lease get a scanner during black friday, they got for dirt cheap.

Is that Frederick Tennant aka The Fleshpound?

I have a scanner lol, so don't worry, they will be scanned. I just haven't scanned these ones because they were not complete, and not ready to be colored yet. So no point in scanning them. Also, is it the fleshpound? good guess. you're on the right track.

Upvote 0