• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor - A Sense Of Nostalgia

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kinda curious/excited to see how this plays out. Whether it will be a mixture of different zed skins all at once, different event zed skins on their maps, or what.

This is what I thought when I first started up the video. Now I know for sure something is up, specially as they said in the previous video that they wont give us modders any chance of some hints like before. I use to get the names for all DLC packs to come, now I can't :p

Upvote 0
I use to get the names for all DLC packs to come, now I can't :p
I know that we are getting 2 DLCs this summer (maybe)
Heard it here first

Edit (since I rather not double post)
I was just randomly looking at steamDB and saw these 2
http://steamdb.info/app/309990/subs/
http://steamdb.info/app/309991/subs/
These are the last two IDs on the DLC section (last DLCs being the Camo/UsvThem)
I can't be sure if it's actually 2 brand new summer '14 DLC or just a tester.

...but this is the most recent edit KF has on its history, last edit was 2 months ago... Get hyped?

Upvote 0
With the upcoming event, is there a chance you will "fix" the doubleshot rifles? Having half the ammo supply while tapping in full auto can get on your nerves.

I tested it when people tried to claim this "bug". Nothing came to the results everyone did. Everyone clearly holds it down too long as it's just a fast fire rate. There is no bug and i've 100% tested.

It is not 'bug' per se, and it cannot be 'fixed'.

Some weapons' firerate is simply faster than the rate in which KF ticks events. For example, when weapon has the ability to shoot 20 bullets per second and game checks if the fire trigger was pressed or not 10 times per second, half of the time there is simply no way for the program to register whether or not you stopped pressing the button.
Whether or not you will be able to shoot a single bullet depends on many factors, and you clicking the mouse is just one of them. Other factors include server - client info exchange (packet loss, ping), timescale (if there is zedtime or not), and even your framerate (the faster framerate, the less you're likely to shoot single bullet), whether it is solo, listen or dedicated server.

On related note: some other interesting side effects of timescale (known as zedtime) is that some damage ticks register multiple times. That's why a single crawler jumping on your head while the zedtime is activated can actually kill you :D Also, it takes only 2 AA12 shells to send a 6-man hoe scrake flying if zedtime happens to kick in while you're uppercuting.

Upvote 0
I tested it when people tried to claim this "bug". Nothing came to the results everyone did. Everyone clearly holds it down too long as it's just a fast fire rate. There is no bug and i've 100% tested.
No? I do not see this as a bug either. However when in ZED-Time (-chain) a quick tap of the Dr.T's LDS, Tommy gun or another assault rifle with the same "misbehaivor" while in Full-Auto mode it clearly releases 2 bullets at one tap. I can empty these mags way faster than holding down the trigger and spray. The medicguns MP7M, MP5M and the Schneidzekk have the same "misbehaivor".

This is not happening with Bullpup, AKSU, STG44 and the SCAR as far as I am aware of.

I confirm what swanky said. (This theme is off-topic but nevermind)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is a bug in KFHighROFFire.uc:
Code:
state FireLoop
{
    function BeginState()
    {
        [COLOR="Orange"]NextFireTime = Level.TimeSeconds - 0.1;[/COLOR] //fire now!

if( KFWeap.bAimingRifle )
        {
            Weapon.LoopAnim(FireLoopAimedAnim, FireLoopAnimRate, TweenTime);
        }
        else
        {
            Weapon.LoopAnim(FireLoopAnim, FireLoopAnimRate, TweenTime);
        }

PlayAmbientSound(AmbientFireSound);
    }
If fire rate > 10 shots-per-second, then two rounds are fired in two subsequent server ticks. Default server tick rate is 30 or 35 ticks-per-second. It is almost impossible to release mouse button + replicate it to the server in <30ms. That's why two shots are fired.

Last edited:
Upvote 0