• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets think about all the **** that's fked up with this game...

- I am only going to list the problems/bugs/glitches that happen OFTEN

• Zig zagging gore fasts
  • Excessive jumping from zeds ( and its nearly impossible to decapitate the head while they're in mid air - their head hit box is probably up their *** while they jump )
  • Headless bloats puking
  • Dead sirens screaming
  • zeds spawning in front of you
  • zeds spawning right behind you ( often on your pipe bomb ) ( sometimes on suicidal there are no zeds coming up on my flank and all i have to do is turn my head so they spawn )
  • Reload animation not playing
  • sights zoom glitch
  • getting attacked by zeds during flinch animation
  • gliding enemies ( frozen animation )
  • Achievements frequently not being awarded ( especially frustrating when you beat a map on suicidal like 3 times and it doesn't give it to you )
I assume ( with hope ) that if there were a KF2 on the Unreal 3 engine that all these problems would be GONE
and with that in mind... I'm ready for a new KF

Upvote 0
lets think about all the **** that's fked up with this game...

- I am only going to list the problems/bugs/glitches that happen OFTEN

• Zig zagging gore fasts
  • Excessive jumping from zeds ( and its nearly impossible to decapitate the head while they're in mid air - their head hit box is probably up their *** while they jump )
  • Headless bloats puking
  • Dead sirens screaming
  • zeds spawning in front of you
  • zeds spawning right behind you ( often on your pipe bomb ) ( sometimes on suicidal there are no zeds coming up on my flank and all i have to do is turn my head so they spawn )
  • Reload animation not playing
  • sights zoom glitch
  • getting attacked by zeds during flinch animation
  • gliding enemies ( frozen animation )
  • Achievements frequently not being awarded ( especially frustrating when you beat a map on suicidal like 3 times and it doesn't give it to you )
I assume ( with hope ) that if there were a KF2 on the Unreal 3 engine that all these problems would be GONE
and with that in mind... I'm ready for a new KF

...or they could just fix those bugs in the current KF over time. You seem to be implying that they will never fix those issues unless they make an entirely new KF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
those bug's that you listed arnt really that bad.

and isnt the gorefast zig zagging intended?
think of it this way
you're on foundry and you're on the top level of the map
The gorefast is all the way at the bottom ( near the human spawn )
You start shooting at him and he goes all f-ing retarded and its seriously the most annoying thing ever
and its not like its normal movements at all
its like changing strafe directions left to right really fast
and it looks almost as bad as cs1.6 where the animations just "teleport" the players head left to right because the model is being horizontally flipped
every time it happens I hear somebody on ventrilo say "f-ing strafing gorefast!!!"

but then again this is easily overlooked and you can continue enjoying the game BUT sometimes when a lot of these problems occur frequently and somtimes together
that's what I call "rage material"

-unrelated problem-
One time I remember ( while ago ) when me and a friend were on office trying to get our suicidal achievement on office for the first time
WAVE 9 - no fleshpounds
WAVE 10 - three fleshpounds spawn simultaneously and go into a "cluster f*ck"
one of the fleshpounds ends up "teleporting" right behind us...
we were able to clutch the situation and went on to beat patriarch.
LUCKILY we didn't get the achievement because the game decided not to give it to us just for sh1ts and giggles

Upvote 0
think of it this way
you're on foundry and you're on the top level of the map
The gorefast is all the way at the bottom ( near the human spawn )
You start shooting at him and he goes all f-ing retarded and its seriously the most annoying thing ever
and its not like its normal movements at all
its like changing strafe directions left to right really fast
and it looks almost as bad as cs1.6 where the animations just "teleport" the players head left to right because the model is being horizontally flipped
every time it happens I hear somebody on ventrilo say "f-ing strafing gorefast!!!"

but then again this is easily overlooked and you can continue enjoying the game BUT sometimes when a lot of these problems occur frequently and somtimes together
that's what I call "rage material"

-unrelated problem-
One time I remember ( while ago ) when me and a friend were on office trying to get our suicidal achievement on office for the first time
WAVE 9 - no fleshpounds
WAVE 10 - three fleshpounds spawn simultaneously and go into a "cluster f*ck"
one of the fleshpounds ends up "teleporting" right behind us...
we were able to clutch the situation and went on to beat patriarch.
LUCKILY we didn't get the achievement because the game decided not to give it to us just for sh1ts and giggles

the spec's dont teleport :S, do they?. Its never happened to me, unless that was a new fleshpound spawning.....and even then, i havnt seen them come in 3's either.

And on foundry, yes...that would be annoying. But why are you focusing on a gorefast thats nowhere near you? lol, when theres probably more dangerous things approaching. id just wait till it comes close enough and 9mm his face. lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.