• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Update 1057 Information

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
We have pushed live a required update for clients and servers. (11.01.17) This update fixes a case where dosh vault crates were not being properly granted.

While players will not see any missing vault crates returned to them with this update we are committed to rewarding players in the future. We are currently looking at options and the tech hurdles it will take to accomplish this and will message more once we have a firm answer of how this will work.

Apologies for the inconvenience, once again thank you for your patience, and please let us know if other issues arise.

Kittenmittens;n2307940 said:
We have pushed live a required update for clients and servers. (11.01.17) This update fixes a case where dosh vault crates were not being properly granted.

While players will not see any missing vault crates returned to them with this update we are committed to rewarding players in the future. We are currently looking at options and the tech hurdles it will take to accomplish this and will message more once we have a firm answer of how this will work.

Apologies for the inconvenience, once again thank you for your patience, and please let us know if other issues arise.

Nice.

Any news on when the ingame store will have new items rotated for the purchase?

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2307970 said:
We are working on improving that system, making it something easier and more frequent to do.

Great to hear... but while you guys are working on it, could you do one more manual item rotation? It's been half a year since the last time items were rotated... Even in dead NFS world cars were rotated frequently from micros only to ingame cash without any system in place.

Upvote 0
I got a Dosh Vault crate bug last night. I earned one, and didn't see it appear in inventory as usual. I then proceeded to browse the KF2 market for skins and accessories for a while with the in-game Steam overlay. When I went back into the game, the notification on the crate popped up asking if I wanted to use it. I declined, then went through the inventory and saw it there.

I thought "Cool", then clicked on it and opted to use it. The crate unlocking animation performed, aaaaand.......nothing. Went right back to the inventory screen without showing what came out. I searched my inventory meticulously to find nothing out of place. I'm fairly certain that I got nothing out of that crate. The dosh icon on Vault items really helps them stand out, and I noticed nothing new. Exiting the game and logging back in changed and added nothing, and of course, the crate was now gone.

You guys might want to change the suggestion from "You might need to log back into the game" to "Definitely absolutely log out before opening this first".

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2307970 said:
We are working on improving that system, making it something easier and more frequent to do.

No seriously can you ask a guy that is mostly responsible for the store and manually update it?
Because waiting for christmas update is too long and my hands are itching to buy smth and not get royally screwed for overpaying on a market that later item appears in the store.

For the love of god, please.

Upvote 0