• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 - Steam/EGS PC Build 1101 Changelog

Notes:
  • Players may wish to delete their old launch logs as they may have become quite large due to excessive notifications. Logs are located in: ...Users\...\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Logs
  • Steam players who find they cannot join custom maps may need to manually edit kfengine.ini and the value for
    • [IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
      AllowDownloads=True (From False)
    • We expect this to be fixed in the next update

Bug fixes included
  • Improved overall reliability of connecting to servers more efficiently via Find Match and Create Match.
  • Fixed issues with Log Spam when selecting the All tab of the Store page on EGS clients.
  • Improved overall performance of the server browser to ensure it loads faster and more efficiently on EGS.
  • Server Browser will now display connected EGS users within the connected user list.
  • Addressed remaining issues with filters on the server browser from the last hotfix on EGS.
  • Added 10-15 second timeout before reconnecting to previously connected servers in order to prevent stability issues.
  • Addressed purchasing issues with seasonal tickets and ticket bundles on EGS.
  • Removed extraneous colon “:” from Buy Key string on Crate Inventory UI on EGS.
  • Added Horzine Supply Crate Key to the News Carousel on Main Menu for EGS.
  • Fixed issue in which the microphone icon would not display when Push to Talk was disabled.
  • Removed OpenSSL 1.1 dependency on Linux based dedicated servers.

As always, thank you for your continued support!

Last edited:
I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
Reactions: Fr0stPh03niX
im new in KF, dont even played the 1st one.. i bought the game (KF2) in 18/07 and until today the server list is stuck to 0.
even so i played the sigle player to see how the game works, and there is another problem with the progress and unlocks that doesnt save.

i searched on google and read forums with people with similar problems, and what i basicly understood, is that epic games and steam was mixing plataforms/servers stuff and nobody was able to play online correctly?

Upvote 0
please fix the servers i still cant create a server and play with my friends ( Epic games )
What problem are you having exactly? i had no problem creating my own server. i have the Epic version. What is really annoying me is that Epic takes the server as an Instance of KF2 running, so i cant reopen the game when it crashes. So i have to takedown the server, run the game, reRun the server.

At least in my case running the server was as straightfoward as DoubleClicking KF2Server on the KillingFloor2 Folder. The tricky part is making it visible by portFowarding port 7777 so other people can join your server

Upvote 0
What problem are you having exactly? i had no problem creating my own server. i have the Epic version. What is really annoying me is that Epic takes the server as an Instance of KF2 running, so i cant reopen the game when it crashes. So i have to takedown the server, run the game, reRun the server.

At least in my case running the server was as straightfoward as DoubleClicking KF2Server on the KillingFloor2 Folder. The tricky part is making it visible by portFowarding port 7777 so other people can join your server
bro i swear when click on create server i cant create it ! the game shows me error

Upvote 0
bro i swear when click on create server i cant create it ! the game shows me error
i believe you, it might be a very specific case. Does the console show any error or anything? Try running KFServer inside \KillingFloor2\Binaries\Win64 besides KF2Server file in \KillingFloor2\ folder maybe?
Atleast can you now browse other people's servers? if it is something specific on your computer your friends might host the server and you join them

Upvote 0
Server browser filter issues have been improved (full/empty filter still may work incorrectly in certain situations)
  • Use the default filters to reset and make sure you can see servers or matchmaker.

For the best connection results, please add these IPs to any security software permission/exclusion list:
playfabapi.com
epicgames.dev

''Use the default filters to reset and make sure you can see servers or matchmaker.''
done

i dont have nothing like ''security software permission/exclusion''
my firewall is all off
no antivius
nothing

Upvote 0