• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 - Steam/EGS PC Build 1101 Changelog

i believe you, it might be a very specific case. Does the console show any error or anything? Try running KFServer inside \KillingFloor2\Binaries\Win64 besides KF2Server file in \KillingFloor2\ folder maybe?
Atleast can you now browse other people's servers? if it is something specific on your computer your friends might host the server and you join them
what is this exe file ? another file to run the game ? i can join servers in server browse but i cant create on my own you know ?

Upvote 0
The ingame way of creating servers doesnt really create a server you can run i think, it just looks for some empty server around from someone else that you pass on to manage. To create a server that is actually hosted on your computer, you have to run a different file, once you run Killing floor. Go to your killing floor folder. It is not an Exe file, it is a BAT file. 1595800873432.png
Double click it and a console will show up. That 'KF2server' over there
You run that file and thats it, you got the server running. The problem will be to have people see your server on the BrowseServer list. You do that by portFowarding port 7777. That basically means telling your router "Hey, please dont block people from joining my server". You will have to acces your router and tell it "Send requests to port 7777 to my pc on port 7777"
https://portforward.com/router.htm this page tells you how to do it. The process depends on the type of router you have, select it from there

Upvote 0
Played my first games in ages this weekend...

Everything seemed to work fine without me changing any settings so I guess the hotfixes worked [at least for 99% of people?].

It's nice seeing a decent amount of people on the servers, but I'm guessing steamcharts aren't taking into account epic players?

I was honestly surprised to see the average not really change with this integration.

Upvote 0