• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 - server browser doesn't show anything

yetibr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2019
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place of the forum to post this, but I couldn't find any other section to talk about that specific problem.

It turns out that I'm having an issue with the server browser in the Killing Floor 2. When I click "server browser", it doesn't show anything. Also, when I try to click on "matchmaking" or "create a party", it doesn't work as well.

Tried to google this issue and found that it was necessary to delete the KF2 folder inside the "Documents/My Games". Unfortunately, it didn't solve my problem.

Have to mention that it was working very well until today -- played a lot of times online. Also, my Windows' firewall seems to be OK with the KF2 permitions.

If someone could help me with this, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,
yetibr

Hello again,

I realized that it was the "Windows Update" that messed with all my configurations.

So, I completely disabled the firewall, for just a while, and tried to run the game. Everything was fine.

Then, when the firewall was enabled again, it just asked for my permission to allow the connection with the game.

No problems anymore.

Cheers,
yetibr

Upvote 0