• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

What are your top 3 choices for new KF 2 weapons in the future

• Scopped bolt action rifle (k98?) - Sharpshooter Lower in tier to give that option earlier on in game

Votes: 80 26.7%
  • Incendiary Launcher (M202 Flash?) - Firebug/Demo - Bringing new gameplay oporunities to the firebug

Votes: 96 32.0%
  • HRG HM Tech SMG (Vector) - Medic - Alternative medic SMG with different fire rate/pattern

Votes: 69 23.0%
  • Slow Firing LMG (BREN) - Commando - Providing a more heavy hitter/stagger LMG

Votes: 116 38.7%
  • Pistol (MK 23) - Sharp - Sharp backup sidearm for railgun loadout with a lower weight

Votes: 128 42.7%
  • AP SMG (SR3-MP) - Swat - Giving SWAT something with AP rounds to help shred armor

Votes: 130 43.3%
  • Mine/Deployable - Demo - Giving players a way to directly or indirectly control a choke beyond C4

Votes: 37 12.3%
  • throwable for FB (WP Grenade) - Firebug - Giving Firebug a dedicated choke point weapon

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • HRG Sonic Discombobulator - Disables Zed Specials/projectile and slows with small to moderate damage

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • HRG Rioter Tool - Medic - A tool to buff singular or multiple teammates in an area

Votes: 23 7.7%

• Total voters
Weapons: Explosive Arrows and Crossbow Bolts, Incendiary Arrows and Crossbow Bolts, Poisonous Arrows and Crossbow Bolts,

Perk: Sharpshooter, Demolitionist, Firebug, Survivalist

Function: New ammunition types for Bow and Arrow/Crossbow Weapons purchased at the trader or upgradeable. Good for adding extra damage to single targets or versatility to crowd control or in general extra damage to zeds for the Sharpshooter/Demo/Firebug Classes. The explosive arrows/crossbow bolts would be good for zed crowd control; Incendiary and Poisonous Arrows/bolts would be good for extra damage to single target zeds.

Reasoning: More ammunition types for arrows/crossbow bolts would add layers of versatility to the sharpshooter class aside from the ice arrow. When using a bow/arrow or crossbow the player can choose to assist with crowd control (like a demo or firebug) or use poison and incendiary arrows to add extra damage/dmg over time to single large target zeds (Sharpshooter)

Upvote 0
@Yoshiro
Since last summer, the updated weapons are poor in detail and animation.

Now that TWI has paid attention to the voice of players for real weapons, can TWI make the details of weapons become the original high quality? Since last summer's update - the details and animation of new weapons are poor; I hope TWI can do a corresponding investigation and fix some details of old weapons.

This vote shows that some real weapons may be updated in the future, which require very high details. I think this may be a good time to repair the details of the old weapons.

It may be necessary to go through the details of the new weapon from last summer to this year's latest version.

I think I can also provide a voting suggestion. For future weapon updates, you can get a permanent vote. Twi gives options, which can be real weapons and fictional weapons, and players can vote. When twi wants to make weapons, you can come to understand the highest voting requirements, and then make them, but pay attention to the proportion of real weapons and fictional weapons, It's better to take 50% of each or change the proportion appropriately.

Upvote 0
I really didn't played any new cod games, only good old ones like mw2 or ww2, but i think if you compare it to killing floor 2, those are really different games, with different pace, gameplay.
I don't know what you mean by "cod guns" but Commando is a simple perk, really simple, you basically hold m1 entire game, or tap fire, it's assault rifles, nothing special, this is common for every fps game pretty much.
And i know that commando lacks weapons with high rate of fire, thats why i suggested famas.
By "CoD guns" I mean guns that have been in many FPS games, in particular Call of Duty which even in its most recent incarnation is bringing back the 'fan favourite' PPSh AGAIN...
While I don't really have anything against stuff like the MP40, AK-47 and so on I'd just prefer a little more imagination and diversity.

• Love
Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0
Weapon:
Bear Trap​
Perk:
Sharpshooter or Survivalist​
Function:
  • Zeds that step on a bear trap are killed or immobilized.
  • A Tier 2 weapon, similar to C4.
  • Kills trash zeds, up to Suicidal-level Gorefasts/Rioters by shearing off their legs, but permanently immobilizes any zed with more hit points than that.
  • An old-school version of the effect that the EDAR Trapper has on players. It does not prevent zeds from attacking any player within their range and smart zeds can still protect their faces.
  • With any luck, you nab a Scrake or Fleshpound, but you're much more likely to just kill an individual Clot and can enjoy the frustration of catching a zed that has a ranged attack.
  • Made of iron, they're heavy (4+ pounds so it can't be used with M99). Players can only carry 1 or 2, but sprung traps can be picked up and used again, possibly by any teammate, if they have the weight space.
  • Pointless upgradability to help retain balance.
  • The trap would "break" and disappear if left out at the start of the next round, which would encourage players to go out of their way to recover it between rounds, wasting precious seconds.
  • Maybe a sprung trap could be seen as an enemy by other zeds, so they'd attack a sprung trap and free their brethren. Or they just ignore it. They're kinda stupid.
  • Maybe causes bleeding damage over time while the zed is trapped.
  • A cooperative teammate Commando/SWAT will clear trash prior to them hitting the trap, and then allow large zeds to get caught for the Sharp to snipe while the Commando/SWAT reloads. Rinse, lather, repeat.
Reasoning:
  • Same gripe as I've always had with the Sharpshooter—few opportunities to sit back and snipe when most teams are random and don't always communicate/cooperate... or you're practicing solo when your friends are offline. I don't want to make the Sharpshooter OP by making it good at crowd control and finishing high-level zeds, but I struggle to practice and get good at the Sharpshooter without cooperative teammates acting as meat shields for mobs coming through lanes or floors at my 3, 6, or 9. I almost always choose Gunslinger if I want to drop the big zeds so I'm looking for reasons to choose Sharpshooter.
  • Placing traps along the front lines of lanes means the Sharpshooter can't always hang back, so this is a compromise for the Sharpshooter's usual position.
  • I think it will be balanced by the fact that you'll have to clear a mob or run past a mob in order to recover the trap and use it again.
  • Maybe it works on bosses, but only slows them down or immobilized them temporarily. Would be a great weapon to use against fleeing Patriarchs.
  • I'd rather see this than give the Demo yet another explosive trap. Giving other players some traps and making it so that the trap isn't always explosive adds some new elements to the game.
Similar options:
  • throwable bolos, nets, or net gun
  • BolaWrap 100 Police "Lasso Gun" for SWAT (one of those one-pound tools to help any class fill their weight limit, similar to how some players use the Medic's pistol to complement their non-Medic's arsenal)
  • a claymore or bouncing betty that goes all Spiderman on zeds by covering them in a sticky web or spreads a bunch of Hemogoblin-like syringes rather than ball bearings
  • Could just as easily be an electrical trap with the same model as those discs we can shoot in the Desolation map. Slap the HRG label on it and it becomes a strong magnet or stun mine that only traps zeds with metal on them. Electromagnetic traps would require batteries, so this version would trap zeds only temporarily, but might cause them to fall over and be dazed, similar to how zeds react if a player character steps on them... but I prefer the bear trap variety.

Upvote 0
Weapon:
Dual double-barrel sawed off shotguns​

Perk:
Gunslinger and Support​

Function:
  • Pretty self-explanatory. We know how shotguns work. With one in each hand, you can pew x4 and then reload.
  • Short barrel means wide spread, which makes it good for small mobs of trash zeds.
Reasoning:
  • Gunslinger and Support probably don't really need this, but since people are throwing in other ideas for perks that don't really need new weapons, I thought I'd throw this out there.
Similar options:
  • A single sawed off could reasonably be 3 lbs, giving it the opportunity to be a trash-clearing replacement for the Sharpshooter's 500 Magnum.
  • I'm imagining that it is loaded with buckshot, but could just as easily be birdshot or slugs. I'd prefer crowd clearing, personally.

Upvote 0
Weapon:
Decked out 1911​

Perk:
Sharp and Commando​

Function:
  • The 1911 with subsonic ammo, holo sight, extended mag, silencer, and laser pointer.
  • Same fire rate, lower damage, and higher accuracy/lower recoil from both the hip and down the sights as a regular 1911.
  • Maybe starts out as a Ruger 22/45 kind of pistol but can be upgraded to .45/10mm power.
Reasoning:
  • Lots of special forces have silenced side arms, especially for marksmen, who need to find silent ways to eliminate threats as they stalk their way to a sniper nest.
  • Gives a relatively high capacity backup, with better stats than the Beretta, for players who want to snipe.
  • Gives the Commando a weapon that isn't an assault rifle.
  • It wouldn't be the first thing I'd vote on in this forum, but if it were in game I would use it.
  • The silencer isn't important in game mechanics (other than the lower the damage), but has a bit of a sexy factor for CoD-style players.
EDIT: Oop! My bad. I'm realizing now that this may be what people have in mind with the MK 23. If so... groovy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why I didn't support the...
...scoped bolty.​

I've touched on this a lot: the Sharp doesn't need another gun that gives the player tunnel vision to snipe in a game where close-quarters, fast-action pace, and questionable cooperation/support from teammates makes sniping difficult (I've always assumed that this is why the devs chose to call the perk a Sharpshooter rather than a Sniper—good marksmanship happens with or without a scope). However, I'd very much support a high-caliber precision rifle, such as a Garand or less powerful and lighter M1 Carbine (I'd prefer semi-auto over bolty, but would enjoy both), if the scope were low-powered or optional. This means...
  1. give the rifle a variable scope (alt-fire switches between 2.5x, 4x, and 10x), or
  2. use alt-fire to switch between scope or sights, like the options pictured
If this orientation on a Garand were an option then it could replace my beloved EBR, AFAIC. If this orientation were plopped onto a bolty, then I'd appreciate the EBR sticking around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...SPAS.​

Really cool gun but I'd choose the HZ12 for Tier 2 and M4 for Tier 3 over the SPAS every time. I'd be more interested if the butt stock was hooked for dual wielding use by the Gunslinger, but that might be OP. Being an iconic gun isn't enough to vote for it when the support is an already solid perk and other perks have gaps in their play.

Maybe it would work better as a skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...SWAT's new SMG.​

Give the HRG Nailgun another try. Obviously everyone's mileage and play style varies, but the Nailgun is the best weapon in the game, in this player's humble opinion. I'll hate you all if it gets nerfed to make room for a new gun that the SWAT doesn't need. *scrunches face menacingly and shakes fist*

...chainsaw.​

Not enough animation support. The melee weapons already share too many of the same animations. The chainsaw is too cool and too... intimate? to give it the same animations as the crovel or pulverizer. In chainsaw mode, the Eviscerator, which I love, already kinda bounces off of zeds until the zed dies, which then just kinda falls apart, with almost random gashes. The Eviscerator's blade doesn't really sink into zeds and that disappoints me (wow, what does that say about me? o_O). I don't want to be disappointed by a weapon as cool as the chainsaw, too.

Now if you could stab a chainsaw into a clot, pick it up, and fling the corpse at other zeds, stunning or knocking them over, all while the blood splatters your face similar to Bloat barf, then I'd support the idea. It would jump to the #1 spot if its animations were custom to the zed a la Doom Eternal Glory Kills. Imagine sawing off a Scrake's legs and then, in its weakened state, pushing its own chainsaw into it.

Brutal.

Other people suggested other really good clever/unique chainsaw features too, but I just don't see Tripwire paying their employees for new animations at this point. Without those, I'd rather see what KF3 has in store for the chainsaw, if that is on the horizon. As of right now, Doom already has the chainsaw and it is doing it better.

...Dirty Diaper Commando Canon and the Taco Bell Bloody Fart Poisonous Gas Bomb.​

As much as I can appreciate the SFX of a wet dirty diaper splashing onto a Fleshpound's face... just... ew. You guys are nasty. Who thinks of these things?! Immature little twits.
😏

Attachments

• triji acog.jpg
    triji acog.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 0
  • canted holo 2.jpg
    canted holo 2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • two part scope.jpg
    two part scope.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • canted holo.jpg
    canted holo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Weapon: Zed Eradication Device
Perk: Survivalist
Function: Everything that worked in KF1 for this gun should work here too.
Reasoning: Because the Survivalist need to be more than "the jack of all trade", at least have more original weapon choice.
A 0,4% passive damage boost for perk weapons could be an interesting update for Survivalist. At least, he deserves to be powerful with "his" guns.

Trader_ZEDGun.png

Reactions: Brogs and Aleflippy
Upvote 0
Weapon: Spear of Ares and Shield of Atenea. (SPARTAN loadout)

Perk: Berserker, Suvivalist and Sharpshooter.

Function:
Weight: 6/7
Ammo: 12/20
Cost: 1200
What is this gun?: Is a simple shield and a couple of spears, spears can be use has a melee weapons and can be thrown, the good thing is you can grab the Spears of the ground and use It again (like the crossbow or the Eviscerator) so Ammo is not a problem.

There is a little gimmick, shield can be used like a second body armor but too many uses can broke the shield, having the player only with the spears.

Spears do pretty good damage and the bash shield is decent.

Abillity "Wrath of Atenea": Killing full a bar, once is full you can make a full bash throught the enemies, clearing areas and stunning, even big zeds like Fleshpounds and Scrakes.

Weakness: Too many uses can broke the shield, weak againts Husks, Bloats, Stalkers, Crawlers and Fleshpounds.

Pros: Can recover ammo, best or second best shield of the game, berserker gains more speed and shield, survivalist gains speed, sharpshooters can pierce enemies.

Reasoning: Can be a Tier weapon with the most skilled player.

Good to hold or clear choke points.

Another choice for berserks who whant a distant weapon.

Funny abillity.

A melee for sharpshooters.

Good selection for skins.

Upvote 0
Since last summer, the updated weapons are poor in detail and animation.

Now that TWI has paid attention to the voice of players for real weapons, can TWI make the details of weapons become the original high quality? Since last summer's update - the details and animation of new weapons are poor; I hope TWI can do a corresponding investigation and fix some details of old weapons.

This vote shows that some real weapons may be updated in the future, which require very high details. I think this may be a good time to repair the details of the old weapons.

It may be necessary to go through the details of the new weapon from last summer to this year's latest version.

Very true. Given that it's unlikely new weapons are going to have quality animations, I'd vote no new weapons, but there's no such an option. I would actually vote to remove some existing ones, like Hemoclobber, etc.

Upvote 0
Weapon: Saiga 12

Perk: Support

Function:
The Saiga 12 would act as a middle ground between the hard hitting M4 Combat Shotgun and the high capacity fast firing AA12. I would recommend implementing one with a 10 round magazine to better Solidify its position as a middle ground between the two shotguns. It has the benefits of being a fast firing mag fed shotgun with hard hitting rounds, but lacks the same capacity as the aa12. It will also not have the same accuracy or damage of the M4, but it doesn't have to deal with the long reload times.

Reasoning: I am much like like s5yn3t in the fact that I miss seeing some nice old fashion ballistic weapons and the gunplay that makes Kf2 such a great shooter. Much like Swat I feel that Support could use some love in the form of another Real life shotgun that would have a great place in a horde shooter. I wouldn't mind seeing a super modern Saiga decked in tacticool equipment like a foregrip and red dot sight. I also wouldn't mind an older more stock version. (Now I know one of these guns is called a vepr-12 but you got to admit it looks pretty good and visually very similar.)

Attachments

• Vepr-12.jpg
    Vepr-12.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Saiga 12.jpg
    Saiga 12.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
I didn't propose any gun because I believe we're fully stocked already and I would rather see other, QoL improvements and more "surprising" additions, but I'll give my two cents on the weapons TWI seemed to have kept in mind.

K98K : I honestly don't find the idea that interesting since we got the Mosin-Nagant. I don't think a mere scope would be enough to justify having a new, very similar, weapon. Not the mention the Mosin is already in a weird spot that makes it often ignored as the Centerfire can provide very similar result with the advantage of being able to fire mid-reload... and having more ammo loaded. It's a hard pass for me, although I love bolt-action rifles.

M202 Flash : I voted for that one ! Not that I believe that either perks need anything new (they're already among the most powerful and versatile... and they already received a lot of love). And I actually even believe that the Husk Cannon is already filling that niche very well. But I like the blocky design of the gun, and being able to fire a volley of four highly-damaging rockets that leaves a sea of napalm? It's typically the situation where you agree with an idea just due to how cool it sounds.

HRG HM Tech SMG : I hate the medic with a passion, told it quite a few times, but I think this weapon would definitely fit his archetype much more than most latest additions (Mine Reconstructor anyone?). And for nostalgia galore, I think it would be cool ! I doubt it would provide anything truly amazing, that is something truly different from either the HMtech-201 or HM-tech401... But I'd rather have that than a healing bazooka or whatever.

BREN : A MILLION TIMES YES ! One of my favourite LMG, one that looks iconic as all hell, and one that would fit the bill of having a "slower, harder-hitting SMG" counterpart to the Stoner, something I've asked for ages now. I had the M60 in mind, but I like the Bren even more. Definitely my favourite of the selection.

Mk 23 : Although I find the Gunslinger to be the sad one with very little toys in his arsenal (although the perk is super fun), I have to admit that just like the SWAT, it's hard to find compelling ideas. And sadly the MK 23 is not one of them. I feel most people either want it for nostalgia galore, or to bridge a gap or another perk (namely the zerk) which would hinder the uniqueness of the perk even more (although I would have taken that rather than the Frost Fang or Teslauncher tbh). In the hands of the GS, what would the gun do that the 1911 or Deagles can't? Even being a middle-ground would be underwhelming as hell. Just having bigger mags is hardly enough to sell it to me.

AP SMG (SR3-MP) : I really dig the design of the gun, but again I don't really see what it could truly bring to the perk. It's just a bit too samey once again. Even the armor-piercing rounds sounds more like a gimmick : the SWAT actually benefits from firing in the limbs to stumble zeds, just do that?? Plus, I feel that once again, it's a weapon that could simply nullify what is supposed to act as a challenge to players. If everything can be dealt with easily, what's the point?

Mine : The return of the classic pipe-bomb?? That'd be awesome ! But then again, I want to point out two things : first, the game is far less focused on camping than its predecessor. So would mines even be that useful? Maybe to cover your tracks as you flee, or to prepare a nasty surprise to the Patriarch (old school style!) My other worry is that people aren't exactly psyched about tools and gadgets... C4 are seldom used because both the money and weight can be used for other things. Upgrading, having a sidearm and such. So I'm not sure people would pick up mines at all. Maybe it should be a grenade replacement for the demo?

(WP Grenade) : ... isn't that what the molotov is for? Along with ground fire, the Firebug is already one of the best (the best?) crowd control perk. Hard pass.

HRG Sonic Discombobulator : Isn't that what the Beluga Beat should have been? Honestly, I don't think it warrants being a new weapon. That's exactly why feature-creep is a thing. No for real, just change the Beluga Beat.

HRG Rioter Tool : It really depends on the form that one would take. The riot shield as someone proposed? A "beacon" of some sort that you put on the ground? Another gun? A throwable? And what kind of buff? That one could go either way for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Voted for SR3-MP, MK23 and Bren for the following reasons:

SR3-MP: I both love how the gun looks (looks very much like the AS VAL) and SWAT is in DESPERATE need for some new toys (SWAT only has 9 guns, the lowest of all classes, followed by Firebug at 10). Sure, it's probably not gonna be all too unique, but SWAT is toy-starved, so I'm happy with anything really.

MK23: I love this pistol! And having some cheaper, lighter, mag-based self-defence on Sharpshooter is sorely needed, imo. I know it has some anti-teamwork potential, but the game is WAY past having that KF1-design these days.

BREN: A slow firing LMG is something I'd love to have for the Commando! It would fit Commando's style really well. And it just oozes with style!

Also, I feel mad at myself for not checking these forums earlier, as I am about to post a BIG HRG-suggestion thread on reddit, which would (I guess?) fit in here perfectly. I will link to that one over here as well, once I'm done :)

Upvote 0
M3 Carl Gustav recoilless rifle with thermobaric munition (ignites the oxygen in the air inside the blast radius) (Firebug/Demolitionist)
1619119348475.png
Fostech Origin 12 with ACOG and flechette rounds (Support/Berserker)
1619119430311.png
Steyr AUG (Commando/Sharpshooter)
1619119541816.png

Reasons behind these weapon choices:

M3 Carl Gustav is now standard equipment in the US military services. In terms of accuracy, It is a large step up from the RPG and M32 grenade launcher. Additionally, the M3 utilizes state of the art thermobaric munition. Basically, this munition ignites the oxygen in the air within the blast radius taking out enemy combatants. Munitions such as these have never been used in KF2 and would help the firebug move away from relying too much on gasoline, incendiaries, microwaves, etc. There is also potential overlap here with the Demolitionist class.

The Fostech Origin 12 is a step up from the AA12 in terms of modern weaponry. Flechette rounds use small metal arrows which can penetrate through Kevlar and shred tissue. KF2 doesn't use these kinds of munitions and this would be an interesting top-end addition for the Support instead of just using the same old buckshot. There is also potential here for overlap with the Berserker class.

The Steyr AUG is a highly accurate assault rifle. It is light and versatile. Hence, there is potential overlap here for both the Commando and Sharpshooter classes. There are not enough assault rifle choices in KF2 and many of the Sharpshooter rifles (e.g., M14 EBR, FN FAL) have too much recoil, as well as the fact that many of the maps in KF2 are too small to make practical use of Sharpshooter weapons. The Steyr AUG uses 5.56mm NATO rounds and, therefore, while it renders less damage, the Steyr AUG fills a much needed gap for the Sharpshooter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M1 Garand_scoped_not necessarily the M1D variant (Commando/Sharpshooter)
1619119935377.png
SIG553 (Commando)
1619119810772.png
G36 (Commando)
1619119994609.png

Weapon choice explanation:

The M1 Garand would function as an intermediary Tier 2 battle rifle for the Sharpshooter. Current options are limited to the Mossberg 464 and crossbow, neither of which are desirable. The M1 has .30-06 which packs a comparative punch but en bloc loading unlike the single load Mossberg and crossbow. There is also the potential for Commando overlap giving the Commando more range downfield.

The SIG553 is a modern assault rifle. There are not enough assault rifle choices in KF2 and many of the KF2 weapons are from the Cold War era. The SIG553 is far more stable weapon than the AK2012 and thus would be a good Tier 3/4 Commando addition. The trade-off would be higher rate of fired, less recoil and less damage when compared against the slow, high damage AK2012.

The G36 is a modern assault rifle. Again, there is not much choice for the Commando in Tiers 2 through 5. This would be a step up in terms of rate of fire from the SA80 at 750 rounds/min. and a good addition for Tiers 2/3.

Attachments

• 1619119716401.png
    1619119716401.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1619119726719.png
    1619119726719.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brogs
Upvote 0
B&T APC9 (SWAT)
1619120181167.png
Ultimax 100 MkII or MkIII (Commando/SWAT) 5.56mm NATO rounds
1619120293414.png
C96 Mauser with wooden stock (Gunslinger/Sharpshooter)
1619120448247.png

The B&T APC9 is a modern SMG which should be put in KF2 as an alternative to the Kriss Vector, which is the only Tier 4 weapon for the SWAT class worth considering. (The Glock/Riot shield option is pretty worthless)

The Ultimax 100 should be added to the Commando class since the Stoner 63 is very old (almost 50 years now) and has a lot of recoil and loading issues. The open bolt system of the Ultimax means almost zero recoil and the light 5.56mm NATO rounds means this could be a Tier 5 weapon for the Commando as well as a Tier 5 SWAT weapon (currently, there are no Tier 5 SWAT weapons), which has become horribly outgunned by almost every other perk class by now in terms of damage.

The C96 Mauser might be a nice addition to the Gunslinger and Sharpshooter classes, especially as a Tier 2 option. The lighter ammunition but higher accuracy of the Mauser would serve as a nice counterpart to the M1911 and a potential close-range option for the Sharpshooter.

Attachments

• 1619120160975.png
    1619120160975.png
    597.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beretta Cx4 Storm (Survivalist/Commando)
1619120553442.png
Henry AR 7 (as default weapon) (Survivalist)_An actual survivalist weapon for the Survivalist
1619120637578.png
SVD (Sharpshooter)_Because we should have more Soviet weapons
1619120746594.png

The Beretta Cx4 Storm is a 9mm modern carbine. There are no weapons like this in KF2 which serve as intermediaries between SMGs and assault rifles. Therefore, this can be used as a Tier 2 option for the Survivalist and Commando for more close range encounters.

The Henry AR7 is an actual survivalist's weapon. With small .22 LR bullets and 25 round magazine, this should be considered as a default weapon for the Survivalist instead of the random weapon feature. This will prevent weapon-perk mismatches and the undesirable outcome of getting a crovel.

The Soviet SVD should be added as a Tier 4 Sharpshooter weapon. Many of the Russian players think there is too much of a Western bias in terms of weaponry in KF2 and I agree. This would serve as a counter to the M14 EBR since the FN FAL has proven to be more or less a flop.

Last edited:
Upvote 0