• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 1 (v.1094) is now live.

Love the new map, great job, Delta.
However Spawn Period (only 1.1s) feels off. So far it is the fastest map in terms of ZED spawn intensity. I've been playing solo HOE recently with TimeUntilNextSpawn pulled out and most of the time it wasn't even changing to any value meaning that ZEDs were spawning almost instantly. Even at late waves the most value i've got was like 3 seconds, and that after killing bunch of ZEDs at same time.
I think tuning it down slightly won't hurt.

Also, collectables remain unpowered when you turn the lights on, projectors do not emit their Horzine logo.

Edit: Also, about Seeker Six. Good to see it got some buffs but will you change its free fire mode? Right now it has almost no benefits over lock on mode.

Lock-on: has faster ROF, semi-auto in free fire, much less recoil, can be free-fired without ADSing to avoid lock.
Free-fire: Fully-automatic with tons of recoil and that's it.

Edit 2:
Could you as well give Killerwatt tactical reload with Survivalist's Heavy Weapons Training skill, IIRC animations are done already, what would only be a 4 strings code work
Spoiler!

And you sure you fixed free Crates bug? I think i'm still getting these.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kaboom stick isn't in the support's purchase list. :( I was able to purchase it from the demo list while playing as a support. Am liking it a lot. Hey! The paper targets in the gun range sort of work! The paper targets move back, but no option to move them forward after shooting them. This could have been an excellent achievement! Just tried both HRG weapons on the survivalist. Very fun! On the Teslauncher, it's emp grenades are great against far husks (husk wave in endless). The Kaboom stick (if solo weapon) is very bad against sirens at point blank range. They seem to scream constantly if you have that weapon alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkGerman
Upvote 0
i've completed the Beta Objectives, but i'm missing one "Achievement_title_272", which is for the collectibles i think, and i'm missing the "Space Monkey Backpack" in my inventory and it doesn't show in game either. what's up with that?
that's exactly what i said before about the seasonal objectives not giving me the space monkey backpack
im hoping they fix that in beta 2

Upvote 0
Yep, still getting free crates whenever i play. Just restarted KF2 twice and got two crates, one for each time, tried more restarts and nope - no more crates. Guess there's some sort of limit or maybe it works is some awkward way.
Wish you could introduce delete button for these, recycling items from crates is just tedious.

Edit: And another two crates after rebooting pc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello everyone...I’m on PS4 and I’m experiencing issues with my matchmaking!
• whenever I try searching for a match...it just keeps searching with no end, and sometimes tells me “connection to the Host has been lost”
•I tried “Create a Match” and same but this time it bugs out.
•I can’t even join my friends if they invite me...it keeps saying “connection to the Host has been lost”.
•my internet is fine and I play other games...any help would be appreciated!

Upvote 0
Try reverifying the integrity of the game files. Are you on PC or on console? On pc it's under properties (right click) to get the option. Also are your friends and you playing the current build? The beta ended last week so the event is live until tonight.
I’m on PS4...and yes all of us are in the current build. I just reinstalled the game few days ago and I never had this problem before. But it’s still there and there is no apparent fix...

Upvote 0
Try changing your region on PS4. This is a known issue that some users can get stuck in but so far we have not been able to determine why it happens. Changing region seems to help. Tickets are answered in the order in which they come in (and sadly we are working through a large amount), by bumping a ticket you get sent to the back of the line.

Reactions: Barot8
Upvote 0