• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor 2 PC Hotfix - Build 1100

Notes:
  • Players may wish to delete their old launch logs as they may have become quite large due to excessive notifications. Logs are located in: ...Users\...\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Logs

Bug fixes included
  • Server browser filter issues have been improved (full/empty filter still may work incorrectly in certain situations)
    • Use the default filters to reset and make sure you can see servers or matchmake.
  • EGS server browser now shows servers with correct matchmaking version only
  • EGS Server browser log spam notifications have been removed
  • EGS certain edge case server names could cause problems on client (this was the log spam origin)

As always, thank you for your continued support!

Last edited:

Comments

Drewisnotnice

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2020
this helped me able to join custom maps in my server! but i am still unable to join a buddies custom server. any idea why this could be?

Reactions: Kaiyoto

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We've been tracking reports on this, but haven't been able to reproduce it yet. We would recommend your friend tries a clean install on his server and make sure it is on the updated build.

Last edited:

Warbandit

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2020
I cant still see the servers, I delete the logs and install the hotfix on epic games. Me and my friend still having the same problem.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Make sure you set any filters in matchmaking or browser to default filters

Last edited:

eldesinstalado

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2020
still cant joy any server, it shows the server list now but i still cant join any server.
fix it please

Lighthebong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2020
no logs folder in my kfgame folder. also since the hotfix my controller is no longer working on KF2. ive tested it on other games and it still works fine.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
This may be because the kf folder here is write protected. Try deleting your mydocs/mygames/kf folder and let it regenerate on next game launch. Then make sure that that it is not write protected.

Giuly23094149

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2020
Hello! I tried too everything firewall port adaptations, antivirus disabled, and still can't see any servers. And yes I refreshed the filters :(

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Can you try deleting your mydocs/mygames/killing floor 2 folder and see what happens? If this doesn't work, can you join the conversation in the bug forums with details about what software is on your machine and running.

RianZett

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2020
Cant create a match to play with friends... the game will just say "Searching for online" thing. :(

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Currently not all filters are working, please try with default filters and see if that works for you for now.

Zeptide

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2020
My game still crashes when I try to launch the game. Is there anything that I can do to fix this launch issue?

xSam0927

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2020
Um, where do I download the hotfix? I can't see any links or something to download it...

Lekangourou77

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 18, 2020
hello i have no problem with servers but i cant create private game with my friend we are both epic game thank you