• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

Steampunk Mrs. Foster

AFEA5B0FB2C7BC188D6AD5FD582B3F386FABA62F

Steampunk Mrs. Foster
PLEASE!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
where have you see UE3 hasn't supported linux servers?
before,i had servers of Unreal Tournament 3 on linux
and binary were provided by epic games
work perfectly on servers linux

so i hope KF2 have binary windows and linux

I absolutely hope that I'm wrong but from what I've seen in the past a lot of UE3 games (I thought all, at least until recently) shipped without linux servers and in chats with developers (at least of the smaller indie games - I'm not claiming to be BFF with tons of developers for AAA titles or anything) it was suggested that UE3 lacked linux server support out of the box.

I've just googled around and I can see that UT3 has a linux server binary. Whether or not that is due to additional work done for UT3 or not is something I'm not sure of.

Upvote 0
Tripwire I know that you need to put food on the table but please don't do paid weapons again, keep that stuff to small things like character skins, I didn't like being promised you wouldn't charge for weapons but then you do it anyways.
DLC weapons aren't any better then default game ones anyway. Besides those DLC's probably made the KF2 possible.

Upvote 0
What I can see, I like. The graphic updates are noticeable and yet stay true to the original gritty style KF is known for. The weapons and character models look less whacky which is also good. I do hope the SDK tools are as intuitive as they've been before because I never touched the UE3 SDK and also, I do hope the dismemberment and gore system will work on a strategic level - blow the head off: no visuals and stumbling around - blow the scythe off the gorefast - no swing attacks.

Upvote 0
I do hope the dismemberment and gore system will work on a strategic level - blow the head off: no visuals and stumbling around - blow the scythe off the gorefast - no swing attacks.

This is the kind of attention to detail that gives a game its charm, this feature would be great. Imagine that gorefast desperately attempting to hurt you with his stub, then you can all laugh. It's a fond moment and it hasn't even happened yet. ;)

how bout a kf 3
Get out.

Upvote 0
I am so dissapointed.

I was so hyped for this game and the second announcement is .....

guess what ....

a character skin uptainable only in UK and US.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/08/g...skin-in-the-print-edition-of-pc-gamer-us-254/

Tripwire ... you really, really dissapoint.

I will not pay money for a game with exclusive DLCs for people living in some god blessed counries.

I hope you never plug in a USB in the right direction from the first time.

all this waiting and you just spit on your fans from day 1

good luck with the game.

Nothing quite like overreacting about something that means just about nothing. BTW, the USB logo is always on top. That should help with inserting USB cables and devices.

Upvote 0
Still a shame that TWI have to be such PCGamer suckers and give their magazine an exclusive which is permanent, what about those gamers who love it but don't live in the USA or UK?

When can we see gameplay footage, as we all know there's a developer version around because you guys playing it was leaked thanks to Steam player stats.

Upvote 0