• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I heard something about a KF2 yo yo yo here I am.

Hoping that this shapes up to be a glorious back-to-the-roots revival.

FrenchTart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
This is awesome news. One thing that concerns me however is the choice to use UE3. Historically UE3 hasn't supported linux servers. Are TWI going to do something about that or will we be lumbered with windows servers only (in which case I suspect many will simply not run servers as WINE is a pita at times).

Last edited:

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I just hope that all the DLC and unlockables pass over to KF2.

If anything, i would like this 2nd game to come out next year. Im still looking forward to the events.

Edit: What im worried about his my ****tastic laptop may not handle 2. Even a potato could handle KF on its lowest settings.

Last edited:

RuMan

Nov 19, 2012
Bulgaria
steamcommunity.com
I am so dissapointed.

I was so hyped for this game and the second announcement is .....

guess what ....

a character skin uptainable only in UK and US.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/08/g...skin-in-the-print-edition-of-pc-gamer-us-254/

Tripwire ... you really, really dissapoint.

I will not pay money for a game with exclusive DLCs for people living in some god blessed counries.

I hope you never plug in a USB in the right direction from the first time.

all this waiting and you just spit on your fans from day 1

good luck with the game.

Last edited:

Tefaan

Oct 24, 2012
I am so dissapointed.

I was so hyped for this game and the second announcement is .....

guess what ....

a character skin uptainable only in UK and US.

[url]http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/08/get-this-exclusive-killing-floor-2-skin-in-the-print-edition-of-pc-gamer-us-254/[/URL]

Tripwire ... you really, really dissapoint.

I will not pay money for a game with exclusive DLCs for people living in some god blessed counries.

I hope you never plug in a USB in the right direction from the first time.

all this waiting and you just spit on your fans from day 1

good luck with the game.
While I'm almost sure I wouldn't buy that magazine only to get the character, I can understand that some people who are not living in the US or UK feel a bit left in the rain in that case.

Omega Xi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2009
UK
www.omega-xi.com
I haven't been this excited about the news of a new game for many years ^_^ I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm especially excited to hear what you guys do with the audio, since some of my favourite details in the game are in the sound effects and vocals and of course the awesome music (that I'm still not sick of after all these years ^_^).

RuMan

Nov 19, 2012
Bulgaria
steamcommunity.com
While I'm almost sure I wouldn't buy that magazine only to get the character, I can understand that some people who are not living in the US or UK feel a bit left in the rain in that case.
The game is announced today and there is allready an exclusive skin ...

I don't like where this is going ... *cough*Harchier Spebbington *cough*

ToNiO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2009
France
steamcommunity.com
This is awesome news. One thing that concerns me however is the choice to use UE3. Historically UE3 hasn't supported linux servers. Are TWI going to do something about that or will we be lumbered with windows servers only (in which case I suspect many will simply not run servers as WINE is a pita at times).
where have you see UE3 hasn't supported linux servers?
before,i had servers of Unreal Tournament 3 on linux
and binary were provided by epic games
work perfectly on servers linux

so i hope KF2 have binary windows and linux

Last edited:

propainzealot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2012
Tripwire I know that you need to put food on the table but please don't do paid weapons again, keep that stuff to small things like character skins, I didn't like being promised you wouldn't charge for weapons but then you do it anyways.