• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

I'm hyped for this! Can't wait for KF2 to come out and pour hours and hours into co-op zed-slaying gameplay.

(Hopefully I can play it...)

Interesting that many people who play Killing Floor are unsure about their pc being able to handle KF2. It's quite a jump from Killing Floor to Killing Floor 2 in case of hardware requirements. The good thing is that since it's announced that early we can "prepare" for the game. I'd like to buy new hardware because my pc probably can't handle the game but first I'd like to know what hardware I need for the game. That would make things easier but since it's still too early to say that I'll have to wait.

Upvote 0
Interesting that many people who play Killing Floor are unsure about their pc being able to handle KF2. It's quite a jump from Killing Floor to Killing Floor 2 in case of hardware requirements. The good thing is that since it's announced that early we can "prepare" for the game. I'd like to buy new hardware because my pc probably can't handle the game but first I'd like to know what hardware I need for the game. That would make things easier but since it's still too early to say that I'll have to wait.

I play on a laptop, but it's not a gaming laptop per se. It has the standard 4GB RAM and even a i5 processor. The graphics card is what I'm worried out, which is the ATI HD Radeon 5450 Mobility (512 VRAM). I'm not sure if it can run KF2, though it can run L4D2, which was significantly more graphics intensive than the first L4D.

I'll just wait and see, but I may get a new laptop by the time KF2 comes out and this all becomes moot.

Upvote 0
I play on a laptop, but it's not a gaming laptop per se. It has the standard 4GB RAM and even a i5 processor. The graphics card is what I'm worried out, which is the ATI HD Radeon 5450 Mobility (512 VRAM). I'm not sure if it can run KF2, though it can run L4D2, which was significantly more graphics intensive than the first L4D.

I'll just wait and see, but I may get a new laptop by the time KF2 comes out and this all becomes moot.

Can you play RO2?

Upvote 0
I don't want a PD crossover but I DO WANT robbers/criminals characters. I want to see cops from around the world too. Basically - everyday people, not chickens, robots, etc.

Pretty much this, I'd like to see suits combined with different kinds of body armour like they have in PD2, but I don't want to see brightly coloured clown faces with a "HEY, LOOK, ITS THE PD2 GUYS!!!" thing. I wanna see such characters be part of KF's own universe and fit into the atmosphere. Make those masks stuff like gasmasks or metallic hockey masks.

Now that's pretty KF.

Upvote 0
Pretty much this, I'd like to see suits combined with different kinds of body armour like they have in PD2, but I don't want to see brightly coloured clown faces with a "HEY, LOOK, ITS THE PD2 GUYS!!!" thing. I wanna see such characters be part of KF's own universe and fit into the atmosphere. Make those masks stuff like gasmasks or metallic hockey masks.

Now that's pretty KF.

You have to admit that Ye Olde Hoxton would feel right at home with the rest of the snarky British murder machines that populate the KF world.

That being said, not all of my favorite ingredients need to go into the same dish.

Upvote 0