• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 News From the KF 2 Press Event - Meet The Zeds Part 2!

"They did tease a new boss that isn’t the Patriarch" - Bloody Disgusting

I think it would be really, really awesome if they came up with a new boss.
It's already in the game I'm 100% sure, they just havent showed it yet.
I think one of this said there is sprinting in.

God damnit, Tripwire. Teasing us with the Scrake footage being "corrupt"!
So which specimen do we have left from KF1? Only the Patriarch and Scrake, right? I doubt they are going to have a single specimen trailer for only two.

The only explantion for this is that there are more (maybe 3) new monsters. Maybe another thing that is invisible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Holy sh*t. The Zeds are actually... scary this time around. They're actually pretty damn menacing. Can't wait to see the Scrake, I'm guessing he is absolutely horrifying seeing as how you're teasing us with him. (I hope!)

Also:
"A thrown grenade is still an effective band-aid for the horde of Clots coming your way, but the explosion might also kill light sources"
Hohhh my god that's awesome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Liked everything I saw. Animations look great, new textures look great.

I do have one quibble though. I thought the visual effect on the Siren's Scream was overkill. It went from a red, hazy orb to that. It's not that I don't want a sexier-looking Siren Scream, I just think that was maybe a bit much. With the new lighting I can see that being too bright, ect... Also it's harder to see through. Maybe that was its intent. Either way, it was the only negative visceral reaction I had to the whole video.

Upvote 0
Are.. are the Bloats going to BELLY BOUNCE us now? AHahahhahahahahahhaa.

Oh but really, the gorefast and husk were awesome, the siren looks cool (though I would have preferred knowing more about how she's going to kill us than seeing that fanservice-dance. :p Just me?)

And I'm going to take the bit about corrupt Scrake footage as an indicator he may have gotten a needed visual-redesign. Now, to read them new articles...

Addendum: Oh, and I agree with Nenjin; the siren-scream visual in the trailer is just too... visual. It's like some kind of big red ENERGY FORCEFIELD from a comic book; I'd prefer something more subtle, like in the first game... Heck, you could even go MORE subtle than the first game and I'd approve of that, too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0