• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Events?

Spindletop

Jun 12, 2014
Murica'
I was beginning to wonder if the devs at Tripwire would continue doing events based on different seasons like they did in the first Killing Floor and if they would be adding more events like Valentines Day and Easter.

First off, let me just tell you that no matter how ridiculous, anything can be made to look creepy. I was hoping that the enemies from those events would be brought back and redesigned to put their own spin on holidays we all know and love in a nightmarish fashion.

What are your opinions? What do you think?

I imagine they're still focused working on the core game right now. However, going by KF1's previous events, i'd say it's a strong possibility.
In one of the E3 interviews it seems to have been hinted at. He said that some parts of the team now have the time to work ahead for stuff down the line. Either extra event content or something else.

Really hope they have events in a similar fashion to KF1. I loved getting the content updates along with the changes of ZEDs. It shakes of monotony really well for me.

Upvote 0