• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Discord Ban (Hacked)

Hello,

I was banned from the KF2 discord a while ago. My account was hacked but I now have 2-FA enabled. If you search my history of messages (benny#3538,) you'll see several years of positive posting and interacting with the community, KF2-oriented memes, you know, stuff any gamer would probably post. No drama or fights or anything of the sort. Too old for that.

Whoever got ahold of my account posted bogus nitro gift scam links. It should be abundantly clear that it wasn't me. How does one go about getting invited back to the discord? I miss talking with the other gamers, having good discussions about Zedternal configuration, perk metas, and interacting with a couple of content creators.

If you want a legitimate reason to reinvite me back - it's because I may be the only one out there who actually knows the resource cost of a fleshpound. Come on. Invite me back. :ROFLMAO:✌️

Thank you for reading.

Welcome back, Benny! I recall when this happened and was sad to see your account got hacked. Thanks for making sure to use 2FA.

Thank you so much!!!! It's so great to be back.
I'm back in the Discord again and everything is as it used to be!

I appreciate being remembered! I think you were the one who asked me to cool off on the REQUEST HELP spam with Foster in a game a long time ago lol. That's my signature.
:LOL:

Upvote 0
If you are banned from a Discord server, joining again using the same account is not possible unless the ban is lifted by the server owner or administrators. Discord bans are typically enforced based on the unique identifier of your account, so creating an alternate account won't allow you to bypass the ban. Regarding the duration of bans, server owners and staff have the discretion to determine the length of a ban. Bans can range from temporary (e.g., a few days, a week, or a month) to permanent, depending on the severity of the offense and the server's rules. Permanent bans indicate that the server owner has decided to prohibit your access indefinitely. Respect their decision and avoid attempting to circumvent the ban in any way that violates Discord's guidelines. Remember, it's crucial to approach the situation with respect, accountability, and a willingness to learn from any past mistakes.

They invited me back a while ago - it was only a couple of replies down from the original post.

No one was attempting to bypass anything and I only ever spoke in a positive way.

Chalking this up to a case of a quick trigger finger. :p

Upvote 0