• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 crashes my PC/Deadlocks my PC occasionally

JamieVonJamJar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2017
Killing Floor 2 seems to crash my PC after 2-5 waves after playing. Whether the PC freezes and deadlocks or it freezes with a vibrating audio playing, almost like a buzzing, playing through my headphones so I have no choice but to turn my PC off by the switch. Any ideas what's causing this?

I play at maximum settings

PC Specs
Windows 10
i5 6600k 3.50GHz CPU
16GB RAM (Up to 32)
ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 8GB VRAM
(Can't remember the rest)

Thank you. Hope this gets sorted out.

Instead of wasting more than a week to reply 'WTH is Flex' you could have try to google it, I don't know adding keywords like "Killing floor 2" and "Flex" together.

Also what I don't understand is why a random guy replies 'Yes it does' to a thread someone else opened more than a year ago.. with an account with no posts, registered in 2013...

Too much random to be legit, at least the guy is a weirdo...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omano;n2325135 said:
Instead of wasting more than a week to reply 'WTH is Flex' you could have try to google it, I don't know adding keywords like "Killing floor 2" and "Flex" together.

Also what I don't understand is why a random guy replies 'Yes it does' to a thread someone else opened more than a year ago.. with an account with no posts, registered in 2013...

Too much random to be legit, at least the guy is a weirdo...

I never really had a problem with this game before and as such I rarely visit the forums for help.

Upvote 0