• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor 2 ARG incoming

Let us all just take a moment to realize that the developers aren't going to make a game Only to please their crowd. Like many other dev teams they will go Their own way with it and of course have fun with it as well.

So if you don't automatically get a plain old "I want this new game to have all of the realistic, gritty atmosphere of the mod with consistent horror theme that wasn't in the retail game but if the developers do it any other way I will be too dissappointed and upset about not getting it exactly My Way that I won't be able to have fun with it" kind of game just wait and see where they are going with it. You might actually end up enjoying it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Let us all just take a moment to realize that the developers aren't going to make a game Only to please their crowd. Like many other dev teams they will go Their own way with it and of course have fun with it as well.

So if you don't automatically get a plain old "I want this new game to have all of the realistic, gritty atmosphere of the mod with consistent horror theme that wasn't in the retail game but if the developers do it any other way I will be too dissappointed and upset about not getting it exactly My Way that I won't be able to have fun with it" kind of game just wait and see where they are going with it. You might actually end up enjoying it.

What the f*ck are you on about? Everything you said is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Upvote 0