• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

:IS2:
You could fix this issue in your mutator by adding a weapon replacement code with this mutator function like this:
Code:
function string GetInventoryClassOverride(string InventoryClassName)
{
    switch( Caps(InventoryClassName) )
    {
    case "KFMOD.FLAMETHROWER":
        return string(Class'MyOldFlameThrower');
    case "KFMOD.BOOMSTICK":
        return string(Class'MyOldShotty');
    }
    return Super.GetInventoryClassOverride(InventoryClassName);
}
Naturally replace the classnames with your own and add rest of the weapons with own "case".

One again Marco saves me a whole bunch of work! Thank you for that good man! :D

Upvote 0
I was having a little mess around on this with cheats on, very nice btw

but i allowed myself to get surrounded by a fleshpound and siren, think there was some crawlers in the mix too, and the screen shake effect is really, really vigorous, like head achingly bad.

i suppose is doesnt matter that much though seeing as you would probably be dead instantly without cheats anyway, just thought id let you know

Upvote 0
I was having a little mess around on this with cheats on, very nice btw

but i allowed myself to get surrounded by a fleshpound and siren, think there was some crawlers in the mix too, and the screen shake effect is really, really vigorous, like head achingly bad.

i suppose is doesnt matter that much though seeing as you would probably be dead instantly without cheats anyway, just thought id let you know

The siren's scream was like that in the mod except if there were like 2 or more sirens u wudn't be able to move even in a vehicle! Actually you were more like held up in the air by this magical force or sumfing

Upvote 0
This is cool. It's very nice for those of us who never got to experience the mod.

Yeah, we tried to make it as much as Killing Floor 2.5 as possible, unfortunately we couldn't port every single detail and stuff because it just wouldn't work, one of those things being that weapon sway effect you get when you move your view around =o

Upvote 0
Can anyone give a step by step istrucktion of how ti install it that starts from that you have downloaded the mod plz I have reinstalled my game 3 times now and I am think about removing every file that is connected with or in any way have something to do with the game and the pach and then intall everything from the beginning for the 4 time.

That won't help, just extract the contents of your folder to the killingfloor folder(not system) and then load up killing floor and add the mod the active mutator list, I forget the name but it's not that hard to find. Have an :IS2:

Upvote 0
.Utx Files go into the Texture folder.
.U , .Ucl, .Int files go into the system folder.
.Uax files go into the Sounds folder.
.Ukx Files go in the animation folder.

Default file destination(For OS XP at least) should be something like C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/common/killingfloor

When you get ingame, there should be two mutators in the list. IIRC they both start with 2.51. I'll write a more indepth readme when I upload update, I'll try and get it up tonight, been meaning to get it up but have not had the time.

Upvote 0
Version 2 Has been released. Download link has been replaced on first post.

I don't think I can fix the bodies disappearing occasionally. I think it has something to do with the ragdoll properties which I have very little experience with. I might fix it in the future when I know how.

Update fixes:

Retail patriarch spawning.
Medic "ammo" now displays.
Welder "ammo" now displays.
Welder now plays a fire animation.
L85 (Bullpup) Reload sound fixed.
Other small tweaks.

Reactions: StarpictuR
Upvote 0
Everything should work if the files are installed into the proper folders. Try installing it again, if it still doesn't work. Post your KillingFloor.txt file contents from your killing floor system folder here.

Reinstalling everything proved to be no help.

I don't see a KillingFloor.txt in my System folder. There is a KillingFloor.ini and a KillingFloor.log though. Are one of those comparable?

Upvote 0