• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

Update:

Weapons are done. (Except flamethrower, will throw that together later.)

Zombies are done for most part. Having problems with crawler, it will not lunge at players. Have to figure out what is wrong.

You have no idea how happy this makes me. But of course, will these be released as mutators or a seperate "game" like Defence Alliance?

Upvote 0
Update:

Mod is nearing completion.

1. Specimens attack doors properly.
  2. Crawlers leap properly.
  3. First post rewritten.

Todo/Need Fixing:

1. Specimens have a bug where they freeze up after knocking down a door until touched by a player.
  2. Need to add flamethrower.
  3. 9mm/Dualies need flashlight mode added.
  4. Slight touch ups and tweaks.

Also I want some input. What zed should replace the Husk?

Clot, Gorefast, Crawler, Stalker? It most likely won't make much difference but still.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I cant wait for this to be finished.
Back when the link worked I tried the mutator that replaced everything with old specimens, and it worked for me, except there were no headshots.
I also tried the Fleshpound chaingunners mutator... but since their aim is literally 100% off, I was able to play it on suicidal poundamonium with just a knife.

I even tried downloading the old KF mod version to try it, but I'm not buying UT2K4 and I can't find a download (yeah yeah, pirating is bad, but I only wanted to try solo anyway).

Upvote 0