• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killerwatt, making overpriced gun more useful

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    After using it a bit on a 6 man games (mostly sui), the gun's damage to performance is really... Really underwhelming, and its mostly the beam.

One neat thing i see with the gun is it's ability to apply EMP on zeds... so why not go further?

Make it go full Zed Gun on max charge, Where at full blast it will not only EMP the zeds, but also un-rage the big zeds... Especially Fleshpounds with a 100% success rate. That would make its price more justifiable.
    Otherwise the gun is just meh and functions more like an Mkb/scar with a 50 round mag.

Edit: Ofc the beta 2 changelog pops in as i finish writing this topic.... even with the new changes in place, my suggestion and overall feel for the weapon stand.

Last edited:
    The devs should make the shots arc between nearby zeds that are within 5 meters of zeds you hit. Say it can arc up to 5 times with each arc dealing 20% less damage after the first arc, so the 1st arc'd target takes full damage, 2nd arc'd target takes 80% of full damage, 3rd arc'd target takes 60% of full damage and so on. The EMP status would also apply to each target.

This would turn it into a dedicated trash clearer and give it a unique mechanic.

Upvote 0