• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KFS-FunMap

KingJoker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2009
Far Far Away
Map needs more! :)/ Plox.) Favorite map so far, love to just chat, dodge trolls with AA12s/hunting shotguns, and well everything about this map! it needs every thing!

gto

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2010
map wont load in my maps ???

map wont load in my maps ???

i put all the files in the right place but the rom file for fun map does not show up in my smart ftp thats were i add maps ?? could use so help please thank you

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
i put all the files in the right place but the rom file for fun map does not show up in my smart ftp thats were i add maps ?? could use so help please thank you
type in the console when in the main menu:
Open KFS-FunMap

Aleksey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 24, 2009
That is, I need to change the map as something like this:
admin switchlevel KFS-FunMap.rom
How?

Badbloody

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2010
France
Haha this map is definitly fun ^^ . Nice work on it, i got some good laugh with a friend on it =D .

The good thing is that there is a "hidden" game into it , take the cars out of the parking and use it for make some derby !

It was incredibly fun to do that, we were 4 rushing at each others, using the Anti-grav with cars, went in the "this is sparta"'s hole with the cars , etc etc .. Great map ! We need more one like that xD

stevent

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2010
Code:
Uninitialized: Log file open, 04/26/11 22:06:25
Uninitialized: STEAMAUTH : SteamAPI_Init failed
Init: Name subsystem initialized
Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
Init: Version: 3339 (128.29)
Init: Compiled: Apr 13 2011 17:12:52
Init: Command line: KFS-Funmap?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker -log=.\logs\KFserver.log
Init: Character set: Unicode
Init: Base directory: C:\KFserver1\system\
Init: Ini:KillingFloor.ini   UserIni:User.ini
Init: Build label:  Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
Init: Object subsystem initialized
Log: Browse: KFS-Funmap?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Warning: Failed to load '2K4Menus': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'KFGUI': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'DoomPawnsKF': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'KFS-Funmap': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'Level None.MyLevel': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Critical: Failed to enter KFS-Funmap?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker: Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: UGameEngine::Init
Critical: UServerCommandlet::Main
Exit: Exiting.
Log: FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 15 MByte 878 KByte 314 Bytes from HD took 0.494997 seconds (0.483997 reading, 0.011000 seeking).
Log: FileManager: 0.048000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 04/26/11 22:06:27
looks like im missing 2k4Menus package ?
I followed the instructions as in first post

any help ?

meteo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2010
just 4 the records, the .rar file contains 2 .ukx, 1 .rom and an .u file ? am asking because can not find the map at my map list.... and put every file in my kf/sub-folders, but is not working :-(

meteo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2010
Same here. Also did put the doom 2 monsters... same result
it seams to me that 1 file is missing , may be an .utx file??

Any help?
Nice update with KFS-FunmapwithtraderandcarsTHATSPAWNVUPDATEDUPDATEDV6.rom ,but how can we open this one??? (the open command doesn't open :-(

Last edited:

Colin248

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2011
hello there, i am looking to play this map with some freinds. i am hopeing they download this map and game modes, but i ahve a question. how would i go about setting upa listen server with this map?

meteo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2010
hey friend, is yours the "am the man" (or something like that) map??? is that one that has different gravity config. and u got to jump differents jumping puzzels ti' the end of the map, and then other map with different jumping puzzels starts.... is yours????

Cowguy666

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 21, 2011
Colin im in the same boat as you, I can set up a listen server but this is where it gets weird...
So i made a webadmin with the doom singleplayer game mode and doom monsters and doom
weapons (I've tried all combinations of them on and off) But i get a general protection fault no matter what i try if i select it from the voting menu.
And if i use the command Admin Switchlevel?game=doompawnskf.doomgametype
After having selected the doom monsters mutator it works.
But thats the weird thing as i'm technically doing the exact same thing as the voting config.
Any help?
And also when i am playing doom game mode and doing the map pack i can get to map 9 but when it clicks over to map 10 i get a general protection fault.
Please help

Cowguy666

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 21, 2011
Marco would you mind if i messed around with this in the sdk? I had some cool ideas to add to the map :3

IraJacobs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2011
Multiplayer?

Multiplayer?

The console command provided:
"Open KFS-Funmap?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType"
works great to play single-player, but how can I host this map and play with friends? It doesn't show up in the map list.