• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KFO-Transit broken

vealck

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
When I play solo or host a listen server, there is no weapons, no zeds, and can't open first door.

When I try to connect to some other server, some are ok, but most of them shows package version mismatch.

Verified KF cache twice already, it reported 1 corrupted file and said it would be reacquired, however, nothing was downloaded / fixed.

This looks out of place.

Code:
Warning: Missing Package Package AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs Warning: Missing Package Package AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs Warning: Missing Texture Texture AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs.praetorian_legs Warning: Missing Package Package AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs Warning: Missing Texture Texture AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs.Praetorian_Torso Warning: Missing Package Package AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs Warning: Missing Texture Texture AliensKFXeno_T.Gibs.Praetorian_Head Warning: Missing Texture Texture AKFHUD_T.HUD.FaceHugger_Icon

Do you have mods/mutators installed locally? If yes, then remove ALL of them and try again.

Upvote 0
There was another post about KFO Transit. The person said;

There is a bug that permanently pauses the game. If you cross the bridge after the first wave of zeds before the daughter stops talking the game will just not start the next objective, and you'll be stuck, forced to restart.

Another issue on other maps is that joiners get warning about missing some sort of SWAN wav missing and get kicked.
I can get in my steamcmd server without issue. Other members of the group are 50% successful. All joiners have been at different times and the ones that can, and cannot join reside in the US.

Last edited:
Upvote 0