• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Kfo-peak (haloween map)

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
Your team was sent to investigate the muders of Peak Mannor when something hits your heli and it suddenly spins out of controll and crashes into a canyon. Seeing a rocket came from somewhere nearby, the team now knows the location of the killer and must stop him at all cost. You must excape the canyons and then enter Peak Mannor. You must find and kill the killer, or be killed!

Investigate the horrors of Peak Mannor as you go through the murder rooms where the killer had his feasts. There once was life here and now no longer, just death.

Aproximate Playtime: 35 min

Developers : S281 and Fel

Notes

- Bodies are searchable, so make sure you search them for money and weapons
- There are 2 shootable objectives that yield prizes near the end to help you defeat the boss and so you can tell your friends you shot them all >=D
- This map is on the upper end of difficulty on hard and up, but on normal its fine for newer players

Enjoy and dont forget to rate this if you liked the map

Thanks BartBear for the video!

Download: Direct Download

Workshop Page

KFO-Peak (trailer) - YouTube

peak_zpsc3bae2f6.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-09-04_00001.jpg
    2013-09-04_00001.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013-09-04_00002.jpg
    2013-09-04_00002.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013-09-04_00003.jpg
    2013-09-04_00003.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Shot00002.jpg
    Shot00002.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We have some real problem now.
After the first shop and to the end of game KF still think this is the shop time, and because of integrated AntiBlocker mutator players can walk through each other AND through zombies.
This creates problems with gameplay, like you can cheat by running away through zombies if they crowded around you, you can't tank Patriarh or FleshPound or Scrake anymore, Husks sometimes can't hit you because their shots fly away through you, same for some your shots like for flare revolver, sometimes you can't hit zombies/treat player if zeds are inside of player, etc.

I guess either this timer was originally broken on map (but AntiBlocker was not included in KF itself so everything was fine) or it became broken later with some KF updates.

If anybody can help me fix it at least tell me pls how to do this and I can try by myself. Unfortunately this problem not only with this map but on many old Story Mission maps too.

P.S. On regular KFMod.KFGameType (not KFO) you can see this timer on the screen. And as I remember correctly, for example on map KF-TheHiveV2FC timer worked fine on old versions KF, but now it's broken too, e.g. when wave is incoming the timer sometimes not yet ended and gets stuck.

Another way to fix it is to create Anti-AntiBlocker mutator :) If anybody know how to do this help me pls too. Just for separate option as a mutator in game config voting.
Already made this mutator, it fixes problem well. I'll upload it later after final touches, if somebody need it too.
But beware, perk progression in steam will be disabled! Cause mutator is not whitelisted of course.

Last edited:
Upvote 0