• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KFO-Haunted-Hotel

Hi !

I tested your map, and IT IS JUST AWESOME :eek:
I was searching for maps that give me scare !! Some others are just like "Creepy wall" and stuff like that and the gameplay are just : Kill zombies........
it quickly becomes tiresome >.<

And i found your map... OMG, just EPIC

We dont know when the monster come, and some scary sounds effects and a scream at the beginning, it's just awesome !!! I scream like a little girl XD

Congratulation man.... (Or girl ?) I hope you made more maps like this, and same for others people !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Are you sure it works and does not crash a server...?

Yes it works, I Tested it out solo and on the server.

My "Monster" doesn't need "ZombieFleshpound_STANDARD.uc" since it uses it's own Model + Textures.

Hi !

I tested your map, and IT IS JUST AWESOME :eek:
I was searching for maps that give me scare !! Some others are just like "Creepy wall" and stuff like that and the gameplay are just : Kill zombies........
it quickly becomes tiresome >.<

And i found your map... OMG, just EPIC

We dont know when the monster come, and some scary sounds effects and a scream at the beginning, it's just awesome !!! I scream like a little girl XD

Congratulation man.... (Or girl ?) I hope you made more maps like this, and same for others people !!!

Thank you for trying it out :)
I'm still working on the next 2 maps, and maybe a guide for mappers how to get this mode into their maps. (not sure about it, I usually suck at explaining to people)

Upvote 0
Thank you for trying it out :)
I'm still working on the next 2 maps, and maybe a guide for mappers how to get this mode into their maps. (not sure about it, I usually suck at explaining to people)

You make me happy to give me this information !! :eek: *___* If it's not a secret, how will be your 2 futures map ? They will have the same gameplay as Haunted Hotel ?

If you can make a guide, which need a lot of work, maybe i'll try to make my own map with YOUR mode ;) Or even work together if you want to ! I'm pretty good at level design, but actually i didn't try the KF Level Editor one time...
I'll keep news here ;)

Upvote 0