• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [KFNL] Killing Floor No-lifers - new clan looking for european members

twothumbedfist

Jan 10, 2013
I'm starting this clan after scouring all the most obvious places and not being able to find a clan that really suits my style, this may fall flat on it's backside but hopefully it will get some like-minded people together playing kf.

Basic requirements:

Must live in Europe.

Must be 16+.

Must have a mic.

Must speak fluent English (I'm not a bigot in any way, I just find that when even one person out of six is struggling with communication then the social dynamic becomes strained).

Must be able/willing to learn to play on hard and above difficulties.

Must average at least 25 hours on KF over two weeks (hence "no-lifers", I actually play closer to 50 hours per fortnight but I realise not everybody has that much free time)

What KFNL will/will hopefully offer you:

I already rent a London based server, a high speed redirect and a ts3 server out of my own pocket that will exist for as long as I exist in KF and I'm starting this clan because I'm serious about the game and the community.

A competitive but laidback clan with no more politics and hierarchy than is absolutely necessary. I've only been PC gaming for a year but before that I spent the last 15 years from the age of 8 moderating and administrating BSS's and IRC servers. In my eyes there is only ever one admin and his job is to pay running costs and kick griefers. Everybody in this clan will be equal and admin status will not be doled out to whoever kisses the most a***/has female reproductive organs. When/if the the member list grows to a fair size I will also have no more say in the running of the clan than anybody else.

A group of active players to play with. This is why I'm insisting on a minimum of 25 hours every two weeks play time. That's only 5 5-hour sessions every 14 days.

Why Killing Floor "No-lifers"?

All my casual gaming friends say I "no-life" KF... It was a toss up between "no-lifers" or "neckbeards"

I had a few more points I wanted to establish but I've just finished a night shift and need to get a few hours kip. If KFNL sounds like something you're interested in please add me on steam and post in this thread (detailing your steam nick if it is different from your forum handle) so I know why you've added me. Best case scenario, I'll be adding people to the steam group this evening and will get to rebranding the server :D