• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

kfmapvotev2 no go?

offt-
good to see ya Flux!!!!!
, you still hammering away on Forrest's kf server?
(lt is i TheAlpha) im back in the saddle(again) amd am making a new server
(whitelisted tho) and saw the mapvotev2 and installed it, but isnt that the one that allows you to vote for "yes" or "no" if you liked this map at the emd of game?
i could have sworn the mapvote shows up in "voteconfig area" which it does, but i cant get it to show there ? im thinking its a server packages or server actors issue? i dont know thats why im asking.
do you or anyone else know?

Upvote 0
Flux doesn't play on my server, you're thinking of FleX

Forrest!!!!!! wth man wereya been man ? ive been looking in Milk cartons and Post office walls and still no Forrest? LOL good to see ya man.
i got me a real job now so time is limited to kf and the wife(notice how i put KF first lmao) yea ur right its Flex lol
Forrest u still on my steam? drop by awolgamers or jes tell me where u r in TS3?

ot- yea ur right guys i see the changes in AP so yea its been awhile since i messed with a KF server so, but thanks for the input, im sure u will see more of me later lol thanks anyways

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0