• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server KF_Weapons4_Trip_T Missing

Well... Here is what i'm getting now... Looks like all the circus files have been taken out.. that's not good for modded servers running KFL mod or any mod using those characters....

Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.TexAlignerBox
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.TexAlignerDefault
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.TexAlignerPlanar
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsNewClassFromSel
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsRotateActors
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsDupTexture
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsMatNewStaticMesh
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsMatNewCameraPath
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsMapScale
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsNewTerrainLayer
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsNewTerrain
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsTexAlignPlanar
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsSurfBevel
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.Options2DShaperBezierDetail
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.Options2DShaperRevolve
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.Options2DShaperExtrudeToBevel
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.Options2DShaperExtrudeToPoint
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.Options2DShaperExtrude
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.Options2DShaperSheet
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsBrushScale
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.TexAlignerFace
Warning: Missing Class Class UnrealEd.OptionsTexAlignCylinder
Warning: Missing Function Function KFMod.MP7MFire.ModeDoFire
Warning: Missing SpriteEmitter SpriteEmitter KFMod.FlameImpact.SpriteEmitter11
Warning: Missing Function Function KFMod.KFVetSharpshooter.AddDamage
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.clot_CIRCUS.Halloween_Bone_Weapons_CMB
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.Patriarch_Circus.Patriarch_Head_CMB
Warning: Missing FinalBlend FinalBlend KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.clot_CIRCUS.Halloween_Bone_Weapons_FB
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.crawler_CIRCUS.Halloween_Crawler_Wings_CMB
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.scrake_CIRCUS.Scrake_Ears_CMB
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.Siren_Circus.Halloween_Siren_Hat_CMB
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.stalker_CIRCUS.Halloween_Stalker_Hat_CMB
Warning: Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.pound_CIRCUS.pound_HAT_cmb
Warning: Failed to load 'KF_BaseClot_CIRCUS': Can't find file for package 'KF_BaseClot_CIRCUS'
Warning: Failed to load 'KF_EnemiesFinalSnd_CIRCUS': Can't find file for package 'KF_BaseClot_CIRCUS'
Warning: Failed to load 'KF_Freaks_Trip_CIRCUS': Can't find file for package 'KF_BaseClot_CIRCUS'
Warning: Failed to load 'KFLv80': Can't find file for package 'KF_BaseClot_CIRCUS'
Critical: Failed to load 'KFLv80': Can't find file for package 'KF_BaseClot_CIRCUS'

Upvote 0
Well.... another update... comparing directories with my backup of my server before the update... looks like the animation,maps, and music are good. All the files are there... well.. i just compared a few files and checked to see if the amount of files in the directory are the same...

But, the System is off one, the sounds is off several... about 15 to 20 (I've added a few already so i don't know the exact amount) and the texture directory is off a few files compared before the update.

UPDATE:
Well... checked the client files and they are all there it seems... just the server side i think. Now, one thing I am noticing on the client side and the server side, is even the Xmas files, some that was Xmas are now xmas... not for sure it that's going to mess things up... Don't think it would... but, just something else i noticed...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cleared out their old install? I updated all four of my servers last night the same way I have always done, prior times with no problem. However, as soon as I went to start the servers this time around, I had nothing but errors... I do not understanding what your saying about clearing out an old install? Are you meaning, deleting of the server directory? The only time I deleted any of my directories was last night, for the one highly modded killing floor server, after it downloaded the update and the update removed all kinds of files from the server, making it unable to start. I then read how others were also having problems with certain maps not loading on even standard servers, so I didn't even bother loading my standard ones either. I looked at all the servers directories, and they were all the same... Files where missing from sounds, textures and i think one from system maybe. I run one highly modded server, two standard servers, one normal one hard, and one beginner server that is a sandbox. I did nothing different this time around, that I have done any other time.

Upvote 0