• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF2 Christmas Update Constant Crash

Tkorv01

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 26, 2022
I know I have a frankenstein of a computer, but it usually plays KF2 fine. Every once in a while, when there is an update, my KF2 launches, then quickly crashes. I have tried EVERYTHING. This is the only game my computer won't run for whatever reason. Sometimes with these updates, they are patched relatively quick within a few days, but I haven't been able to play all season since the update. Hoping it is patched when season is over. If not, then big sad.

This is most definitely an issue. While I'm not getting a log of these crashes on, my girlfriend is. Once it starts happening, the only thing that usually works is deleting the KF2 folder under C:\Users\Documents\My Games... but not always.

This has only started happening steadily the past few weeks, but has happened sporadically, but is happening more and more frequently. I don't think it's the same as the medic buff crash, but it seems to be similar. She can't get through 5 waves of endless before her game crashes. We've literally tried everything in the "95% fix" guide with absolutely zero improvement.

Please fix this, TW.

Upvote 0