• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF2 1050 Update - Tropical Bash

- Microwave gun ground fire damage now 5, radius - 100 (was 15 / 200).

- Hans Volter: Slashing - x1 (was x0.8), Bludgeon - x1 (was x0.8), Microwave - x1 (wax x1.2).
Patriarch: Slashing - x1 (was x0.5), Bludgeon - x1 (was x0.5).

- In solo game spawn intensity now slowed down to following values: Normal - x1.65, Hard and Suicidal - x1.8, HOE - x1.4

- Inner / outer cone angle of the flashlight and brightness has been decreased.

Firebug:

- "Flarotov" is now passive ability and does not depend on Ground Fire skill. Regardless from skill setup Firebug's Molotovs will now spawn a light source.
- Napalm: AOE check radius = x2 of initial target's collision cylinder radius (was x1).
- Fanfire: Weapon firing resistant to slomo by 100% (was 50%). On-perk weapons now ignore ZED Time completely.

Sharpshooter:

- Dual 1858 Revolver and dual 500 Magnum Revolver removed from on-perk weapons list (single versions remain).
- Dual 500 and 1858s still on-perk damage types - wise so they getting damage bonuses from passives and some skills and well as they still work with Rack 'em Up.

Survivalist:

- Passive: Armor now has decreased drain rate. On top of the 100% absorption rate it firstly decreases all incoming damage towards it by 35% (x0.65 multiplier).

SWAT:

- Heavy Armor Training: Armor now has decreased drain rate. On top of the 100% absorption rate it firstly decreases all incoming damage towards it by 35% (x0.65 multiplier).

Upvote 0
Yoshiro;n2284299 said:
Game will now check for players purchase of KF 2 during early access via API and grant players the early access rewards
  • As part of this previously granted EA rewards have been made non tradable
I bought about 30 horzine EA pistols before they were made non-tradeable.

I didn't know how the crafting system works and thought I would be able to use them to craft.

Is there a way to get rid of the duplicates?

I would like to have the ability to melt them down, even as common skins...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kosher_Nuke;n2284406 said:
I bought about 30 horzine EA pistols before they were made non-tradeable.

I didn't know how the crafting system works and thought I would be able to use them to craft.

Is there a way to get rid of the duplicates?

I would like to have the ability to melt them down, even as common skins...

Fill out a support ticket here and we'll help.

Upvote 0
Berserker's skirmisher skill still gives 2 hp/s, yes I timed it. Also, Hans still catches your arm in a weird position, as seen in this screenshot I took today:
042210C473B4BC89090B1B238E39D944FF0F4054

Upvote 0
Pharrahnox;n2284436 said:
Berserker's skirmisher skill still gives 2 hp/s, yes I timed it. Also, Hans still catches your arm in a weird position, as seen in this screenshot I took today:

That bug has been in the game since the first days of early access.

I think it has something to do with crouching just before Hans grabs you.

Tripwire hasn't fixed it yet, so I bet it is a very low priority on their list.

Upvote 0
half_baked;n2284445 said:
That bug has been in the game since the first days of early access.

I think it has something to do with crouching just before Hans grabs you.

Tripwire hasn't fixed it yet, so I bet it is a very low priority on their list.

Yoshiro;n2284299 said:
  • Fixed a bug where the player's arm could be positioned strangely when grabbed by Hans

I believe it may have happened due to me parrying as he grabbed me.

Upvote 0
Great update - worth the wait in my opinion.

I love the new map (I did not play BETA) so this was my first time seeing it. The way the environment evolves throughout the waves is awesome!

Gorefiend is also not a disappointment. They are a pain in the butt inside herds of Zeds on Sui/Hoe. I'm very happy with this addition.

Bone Crusher is a nice side-grade to the Pulverzer IMO. I say side-grade since I still find the Pulverizer easier to work with. The shield bash with the bone crusher is very satisfying though. It's what I use half of the time. :)

Upvote 0
ChairmanMurder[Forge said:
;n2284478]Mechanics question to those who might know: For reasons of Berserker's smash vs massacre skills, is the bonecrusher's shield bash considered a heavy attack, light attack, or neither?

Bash via "V" key (default key) is neither light or heavy. But Bone Crusher also has light shield and heavy shield attacks (move left + tap mouse1 repeatedly for light bash OR move left OR backward and press mouse2 for heavy bash).

Upvote 0