• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

The new skin for The Mauler (Scrake variant)
TheMauler.jpg
TheMauler.jpg

Beeeees and Peas deli eh? I think...I....may...just stay out of it.....

Where'd you find the employee?

Upvote 0
Very nice!
I'll be bringing it up in place of my Suicidal FF server again this weekend.
(Not to thread jack, but between the exploiting of Manor running rampant, and the griefers going from FF server to FF server just to kill everyone in sight, I've been looking for some different things to run in place of it.)

Thanks again!

DeeZNutZ

Would you mind posting the IP of your server here please?:) I would love to play this mutator on multiplayer instead of singleplayer with bots.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Can someone translate or talk to that guy in his person.default.language?

I'd like to help him but I'm not sure I follow what he's trying to say.

killingfloor://70.245.12.7:7707

If you find yourself unable to join, please let me know- firewall rules, nat, forwarding, or any number of things may be wrong on this end. The server is located in Central USA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Would you mind posting the IP of your server here please?:) I would love to play this mutator on multiplayer instead of singleplayer with bots.
Yes. The server listens at 12.22.203.27:7707.
I've named it BadStreak.com's KF #3 Normal/Long WTF Mod!
I won't be switching it over until later this afternoon (Pacific timezone), so until then it's running suicidal with 50% FF.

DeeZNutZ

Upvote 0
Playing for a few hours on full server I noticed some minor probs, you may be aware of them but here goes anyway:
-picking perks at start of map usually didn't work, we would spawn with an icon and machine pistol but no other spawn weapons
-unable to change perks in between waves at times, another time it brang up the select perk screen while I was at the trader, just because I bought a certain weapon possibly I'm not sure.
-flare gun, like tripwire's crossbow, reports 1 ammo left when you in fact have 0
-one time in wave 1, without spawning with weapons or picking perk, I picked up a dead team mates hand gun. My dual machine pistols then turned back into normal 9mms

Other than that the modified specimens and weapons which are obviously the main features of the mod seem to be working well which is most impressive. Just try and fix the bugs with the perk/spawning system!

Upvote 0
Guys n Gals please post any available of server/client logs when you post about a bug. Just saying something happened without even being verbose about it is a nice gesture, but it doesn't really help me fix anything.

One of the things about picking the perks is that stuff has to replicate after that happens. If you have dropped packets, high pings, the list goes on and on, there is probably 100 different, non-exclusive things that could go wrong- and this is why I need logs and a precise description of what led up to the bug, the exact nature of the bug, and anything else that might be relevant, because I have had none of the mentioned problems on my dedicated server and have been unable to reproduce any of them.

I completely believe you when you say there are problems, but help me help you.

Upvote 0
I have a question that I'm sure someone would be able to help me with...I have the mutator downloaded but when I try to join a server with it on a message pops up saying WTF version mismatch. Any idea on how to fix?

Just as the error states, the version of WTF that you have might be different than the version that server has. If you have downloaded WTF v1.1, then that means the server you're trying to join has v1. If that's the case, then it's better to tell the server owner to update their version to the WTF v1.1. If it's vice-versa, then download the latest version or just delete the one you've installed and it will download the v1.1 version from the server for you. And if, for some odd reason, it's neither of the two, then, well, you can delete yours and have the game download it from the server, or keep reconnecting until it works.

Upvote 0