• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

decompile change all melee weapons to use meleedamage

remove perkpoker completely and use with server perks putting the perks within the serverperks.ini

There you go wtf mod working with welder etc.. and with perks through serverperks and no need for perk poker

(and yes i have done this and it works perfectly)

This mod is not going to die The orginal coders are revamping it with new stuff!

AND DONT FORGET TO RENAME TO SOMETING OTHER THAN DEFAULT NAME!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SorrySorrySorry

SorrySorrySorry

First things first, WE ARE SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!
We had general 'life' crap come up and ended up pushing the update back for about a month or so.
We are back into full swing on the update. And I am trying to get BEEEEEES to release a quick update for the textures but can't promise anything.
And thanks again for the offers to help. We need to settle some things and then we will be trying to contact peeps here soon.

Upvote 0
Well thats that folks...

Well thats that folks...

Bad news after bad news, sadly its all I have.
First things first, we are no longer able to work on the WTFmut.
Some serious bad luck on my part as I lost all my new textures after a Harddrive crash. :mad:
BEEEEEES seems to have stopped working on WTFmut as well for his own reasons.
I know not many people follow this thread but I figured I would be the one to put the nail in the coffin and let anyone left wondering know whats happening.
I have lost to much time and work with the lose of my harddrive and will not be coming back to the project either. If BEEEEEES feels like it is necessary to add anything he will.

I'm sorry everyone, looks like we dropped the ball on this one. :(
Goodluck everybody and best wishes to Tripwire Interactive and all those awesome modders out there that helped us out. We will never forget you or Killing Floor. Thanks for everything.

oOPEASOo

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My sympathys for any personal hardships you, family or friends might be having. You guys did a great thing for the community. WTF is a great mod with some great ideas. Let's not let it die. If there is some thing of the new work or revisions that can be posted even if incomplete please post it online and perhaps someone else might carry on with the project.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WTFMut itself not working

WTFMut itself not working

It seems the mutator is not working when adding all the files to correct folders etc, it simply does not show up under mutator list in webadmin for example.
So i have not found a way to actually activate the mutator.
The 2 other mutators in the downloadable package are working both fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
It seems the mutator is not working when adding all the files to correct folders etc, it simply does not show up under mutator list in webadmin for example.
So i have not found a way to actually activate the mutator.
The 2 other mutators in the downloadable package are working both fine.

I guess you need only those two mutators + serverperks (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Probably you missed to copy the "KFmod.KFGameType" section from "WTF 2.0.zip\WTF 2.0\sample configuration files\Example KFGameType section for KillingFloor.ini" to your KillingFloor.ini.

My server startup line looks like below:
Code:
ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFMod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=xxxxx?AdminPassword=xxxxx?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,BossReplacer.BossReplacer,DefaultEquipmentReplacer.DefaultEquipmentReplacer -log=server.log

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are 100% correct: no WTF-specific mutators will show up in the mutators list.

From the 'Setup Instructions.txt' included:
This edition relies on three mutators:
1. Server Veterancy Handler V7 by Marco [http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36065]
2. Default Equipment Replacer by Beeeeees
3. Boss Replacer by Beeeeees
Adding the WTFMut classes to Sever Veterancy Handler's .ini file gets classes and gear in-game.

Adding WTFMut zombies to KFGameType in KillingFloor's .ini file gets the custom zeds in-game.

Sample .ini files are given for both in the 'sample configuration files' folder that is in the zip file.

Edit: Dejavu, did you get it going?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey BEEEEEES , amazing job with the new version of the mut :) ; now all is working fine but the " strange " thing is :
-Im using the " Zed manager " to add the zeds to 1 new vote Option in the server , and the problem is the Hateriarch always spawn in round 2 , then 3 , 4 , 5 etc...
I tried to set the Boss class to the hateriarch to make him spawn only in the last round but seems he " dont want " , and spawns in round 2 D:

Upvote 0
We've been busy

We've been busy

p7JyeqQ.png

Upvote 0