• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Two things I would like to do with this are:

1. Allow for perks beyond lvl 6. (How can this be done.) It is very easy in SP55 I don’t know how to do it here.

2. Allow for more players, say in the 10 - 18 range. Can the Max Players Mut do this? I see that I am late to the party as this has been around a while. (I have answered my own question , yes in fact the Max player mut allows for more players.)

Lots of fun here and kudos to Beeees and Peas.

Ooops the max players brokes the perks....

So please if you can lend a hand I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Load the WTF Zombies mut, add the weapons to your serverperks ini, recode your perks to include the new weapons for discounts/bonus's, recompile.

Or he can completely build a custom mut of his own (and renamed with something other ServerPerks or WTFMut) by coding in the WTFMuts, but extending the level cap through recoding.

Upvote 0
I want to run a server with this mutator but I don't understand these strange 'ServerResources' (.uz2) files. Where do I put them/use them? Because I need them to run a proper dedicated server, right? I read the Wiki, but no info on it. Do I need a modified or the venilla ServerPeaks for the custom peaks? There's no info on the Wiki on this, either. :(

Also, an suggestion:

If you guys made it possible to select/turnoff individual WTFZombies zeds then you could combine/mix them with other mutators (without WTFmut), like the SuperZombies mutator, fx. That'd be very cool. :D Like I want to try to use the ironclot from this mod with the SuperZombies mutator, but cannot, even though it should work with any conflicts (I think, at least).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to run a server with this mutator but I don't understand these strange 'ServerResources' (.uz2) files. Where do I put them/use them? Because I need them to run a proper dedicated server, right? I read the Wiki, but no info on it. Also, has these server files anything to do with the custom perks used? Do I need a modified ServerPeaks version for it, or something? There's no info on the Wiki on this, either. :(

Also, an suggestion:

If you guys made it possible to select/turnoff individual WTFZombies zeds then you could combine/mix them with other mutators (without WTFmut), like the SuperZombies mutator, fx. That'd be very cool. :D Like I want to try to use the ironclot from this mod with the SuperZombies mutator, but cannot, even though it should work with any conflicts (I think, at least).

The UZ2 files go to your redirect.

As for the individual zeds, if you have a mutator that loads custom zeds, then you can recompile for the ones you want or not, or use the sandbox.

Upvote 0
The UZ2 files go to your redirect.

As for the individual zeds, if you have a mutator that loads custom zeds, then you can recompile for the ones you want or not, or use the sandbox.

I take it that this 'redirect' is a folder? I haven't got it, anyhow, but maybe that's because it's only part of the standalone server? I am just using the built-in server type. I do try to use Google, ofc, but no luck.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a source code for download that I can recompile.

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I take it that this 'redirect' is a folder? I haven't got it, anyhow, but maybe that's because it's only part of the standalone server? I am just using the built-in server type. I do try to use Google, ofc, but no luck.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a source code for download that I can recompile.

Thanks

Its a directory that is web accessible at another location, so your not downloading the content really slowly from the game server.

If your using the inbuilt KF listen/dedicated, you should still be able to set that up in your killingfloor.ini, please go see the Setting up a dedicated threads in regards to redirects.

The creator of WTF has said anyone is free to modify as they wish, so go decompile it, make your changes, rename and compile. Go check the creating a mutator threads to learn if you need to.

Upvote 0
Its a directory that is web accessible at another location, so your not downloading the content really slowly from the game server.

If your using the inbuilt KF listen/dedicated, you should still be able to set that up in your killingfloor.ini, please go see the Setting up a dedicated threads in regards to redirects.

The creator of WTF has said anyone is free to modify as they wish, so go decompile it, make your changes, rename and compile. Go check the creating a mutator threads to learn if you need to.

I see. And thanks. It makes perfect sense for 24/7 servers with many different players, at least.

But then it isn't really something that I need to just play it with a few friends, right? The files will just be downloaded a little slower, which doesn't mean a thing in this scenario.

Last edited:
Upvote 0