• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

I'm looking at the Server Resources zip for V1.3, and there's two texture files: WTFTex (36.8 MB) and WTFTex2 (3.2 MB)

------------------------------------------

I'm wondering if the large file is the enemy and the smaller one is the weapons. If that were so, could I cut out WTFTex if I just wanted the weapons? WTFTex is by far the largest file, and if I don't need it for the weapons it could save a lot of downloading.

Upvote 0
I already have them in cust trader just fine...
I want to add the custom enemies in sandbox... can anyone help me? What text blocks do I have to add?

EDIT: Ok, I pulled this one off.

MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesBloatzilla",Mid="Z")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesHateriarch",Mid="a")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesMetalClot",Mid="b")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesBroodling",Mid="c")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesBroodmother",Mid="d")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesLeaper",Mid="e")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesMeatPounder",Mid="g")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesGoreallyfast",Mid="i")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesIncinerator",Mid="j")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesMauler",Mid="k")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="WTF.WTFZombiesBanshee",Mid="l")

Thos are all the WTF Zeds. :)

EDIT 2: Dunno why, but when I reference them in Sandbox, only the Bloatzilla appears! When I tested this with the "only this specimen" mut, they worked fine? I even tried changing the lower case letters (Mid="a", etc.) to numbers, and it still didn't work. ??? :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does that mean we can't modify this mutator? :confused: That's too bad. I was looking forward to integrating this with Marco's per server stats.

actually, I have played on a server with some WTFweapons, some WTFzeds, LethalVotex's perks and loads...and I mean LOADS...other mods, so I know that it is possible ;)

Upvote 0
been a while

been a while

Hey just came by to look at the old thread and look at what TI is up to. Just one thing... If you want to change the mod go for it guys/gals we wont stop you. In fact post a link to your changes on this thread. Just let people know what changes you've made and give it a slightly different name. Other than that, you can gut the ***** :D. Have fun!!!

Upvote 0
thx for this great mut.

i setup a server with your WTF, WTFZombiesMut and also "ZED Infectet Soldiers" and the "Kill Messages" muts. it works great and makes lots of fun for us. it still works with the "Bots Mutator" without any problems.

absolutly great work. keep it up : >

greets

YouTube - KillingFloor Mutator Test

ps: selfdestruktion works great xD
YouTube - Tengarnos mit self destruktion

Last edited:
Reactions: mamoo
Upvote 0
So, i'm gonna necro this thread here.

I'm guessing this hasn't been updated since the LAW was moved over to demo because I don't get demo discounts on the LAW.

Would there be some easy way to fix this or something? I mean a fix Do It Yourself style.

If you read a few pages back, it actually says that they've stopped working on this after 1.4

Upvote 0