KF-WTFMut, betabees

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

mateo77

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2010
Isn't there a way to remove Banshee?

I am necessary.

mateo77

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2010
<< Inside this server your mode >>

mateo77

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2010
Did a patch become discontinuance?

Did a patch become discontinuance?

question :

1) Did a patch become discontinuance?

2) Please inform a way to remove "Banshee"

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
I just wanted to thank you Bees and Peas for this awesome mod. I can only imagine the time and effort put into a mod like this. Thanks again :)

Darwin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2010
Hi all

Wtfmut v 1.4 is excellent!
Sorry if it was asked before.
I want to use it on me server but i have 1 problem.
WTF doesnt work with SERVER PERKS ,if i set perks higher then lvl 6 ,almost all weapons cease to work.
I think that is cause of inbuilt in WTF mutator KFModsPerkReplacement!
Perk Replacement doesnt work with Server Perks!
I am new to coding and asking for your advice.
What can i do ?How to fix it ?Am i right with my insights ?

Isaac Clarke

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 11, 2010
Help

Help

I have a problem with the WTFmut when my friend joins it keeps saying something with a url what should i do????:confused::confused:

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
lol na he was helping to protect you from possible copy right infringements(KF 1.0 Resources) however i must admit he could have done it a bit more politely =)

Isaac Clarke

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 11, 2010
I have fix the problem with the url and were enjoying the mutator :Dthanks:D . one problem the shotgun wont reload on different perks only the commando and support can use it??

BartBear

May 15, 2007
Poland
www.red.orchestra.pl
lol na he was helping to protect you from possible copy right infringements(KF 1.0 Resources) however i must admit he could have done it a bit more politely =)

Well yes I put those soundtracks because someone on this forum linked to the soundtrack package of the mod and requested some mappers use it in their new maps. Till now I don't see any released map here with those tracks included so at least my video has some.
I just lol'ed at the last line where he displayed normal surrounding finalfight's soundtrack of the game ;)
So I know it smells like off-topic but I can't help myself...:D

Here - another finalfight in WTF with non-standard track at the very end of it.

YouTube - KF WTF Fighting The Hateriarch

So would you recognize it this time?:p:D

Last edited: