• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad KF veteran looking for good clan

wargasm1

Sep 20, 2009
1. Clan needs to be for people north-east usa or eastern canada (quebec ontario). Don't want to lag on clan server if any or any of those things.

2. Hard is too easy for me, so clan must think the same way.

3. People say im a ''Rambo'' because i cant stay in one place and often weld doors in front of people to watch them die ^^. I think the game is too easy for level 6's and i'm just trying to make it harder hehe.

This is not meant to brag but to proove my point
[url]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/wargasm2/killingfloorown.jpg?t=1270787727[/URL]
Don't contact me if Hard is hard for you, I'll laugh at you and delete you from steam contacts. Don't take me wrong, suicidal can be hard for you and i won't mind, we can still play some hard games and I won't mind, I just don't want to be stuck with people who are ages behind me.

Steam ID : wargasm1
Most common ingame name : Wargasm

3. People say im a ''Rambo'' because i cant stay in one place and often weld doors in front of people to watch them die ^^. I think the game is too easy for level 6's and i'm just trying to make it harder hehe.

ever go on a date with a girl and everything is going fine until she picks her nose and eats it? thats what just happened to you. youre looking for ppl to play kf with you on suicidal, and then you tell us youre a rambo who welds doors in front of ppl, yeh man, we are dying to play with you now.

Upvote 0
ever go on a date with a girl and everything is going fine until she picks her nose and eats it? thats what just happened to you. youre looking for ppl to play kf with you on suicidal, and then you tell us youre a rambo who welds doors in front of ppl, yeh man, we are dying to play with you now.

Dex finds suicidal hard (Playtesting FFFFFFU), I doubt OP is any better.
trololo

Upvote 0