• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I NEED the grenadier!!

kf3.jpg

Wait, is this really a playable character? I don't remember that character in the promo video! It looks awesome.

Upvote 0
Wait, is this really a playable character? I don't remember that character in the promo video! It looks awesome.
Let's face it - on Christmas Day, after you have opened the sweater from Grandma, the iTunes card from the parents, smiled grimly while stuffing your face, worn the obligatory silly hat, tried not to punch your kid sister/grandma/the cat, been forced to watch "The Sound of Music", again, been told you can't watch the full set of "Walking Dead" in front of your kid sister/grandma/the cat...

After all that, you can slide off, fire up KF Twisted Christmas - and run around Santa's Lair torching that miserable Santa bastard, while dressed as a posh twat officer from the Brigade of Guards.

Just think how much better you will feel! Think of the massive number of domestic beatings Tripwire will save the world from as a result!

Hoorah for Tripwire!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.