• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-TheGreatWall_Invernalia

manolito

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2012
My next job is, the great Wall for Games of Throne, I hope something good comes out for the players to enjoy playing it.

There is still a long way to go, this is just an early start

D41C7FDA668F74612A383F241F7DA277E2A62F2A

F7FC8AD64D8BE690B2D653CD7746A87A9FF6D0CC

A0AC596EAF02AB3F562DA94193BC90314E0C2DCE

Last edited:
Well, the map already has something more advanced, I have decided to make three play areas, one open, with the right Arena decoration, this will be at the front of the wall, for those who like to play in the open field and without obstacles, through the tunnel of the gate can be acceded to the fortress, in this zone I will try to do something for those who like the combat in the city and in the upper part of the wall an area of ​​trenches, for those who like to hide or to make routes Killing zeds, of course in this high area if you are not attentive you can fall and therefore die.

To go from one zone to another, I will put some telepor, since depending on where it is the player will have difficult to reach the store.

For the appearance of the zeds, I also plan to interact with teleports.

Then at the time of playing, at first the players can go to the area that they like or if they are many distribute and mount an authentic battle, I also round the head try to distribute a little play areas according to the rounds , But I do not know if I will be able to make it work

Upvote 0
I already have the outer zone quite updated, I still have to solve some glue and maybe reduce the size of the field that can play, I added a small video to show what it will look like.

The link I put in the first post.

As always thanks to:

Seanchaoz, for his videos, without which it would be almost impossible for many to finish a map.

RockMax, for helping me a lot with a couple of little problems with the snow particles.

In addition to many other aids lent indirectly when editing their maps and see how they do things to be able to implement them on my map.

Also to all those who put their maps available to those who want to edit to consult and learn in addition to resolve doubts when asked how they have managed to do so.

regards

Upvote 0