• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Summer Sideshow actually starting!

Is that list accurate, because the guy who made it didnt seem to be sure about those, more like guessing? Seems right to me tho.

thx twi
awesomest!

nxt patch plss add skins for gals :cool:

lol the event has barely started and he is already asking for more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is that list accurate, because the guy who made it didnt seem to be sure about those, more like guessing? Seems right to me tho.
Well you can scratch Pipebombs form that list if you're hunting for the achievement anyway...

Quick question to TWI; did System Shock 2 influence the Husks new voice and model at all? It was like old times!

Upvote 0
Would like to say, thank you TWI for the support on the old game, my support you deserve! Any idea when the new DLC will be on the store page for purchase? It's still not there...

And got to wave 10 on Abusementpark on HoE difficulty, but cornered by two FPs, a scrake, and like 4 sirens...it was too much! Bloody fun though :IS2:

Upvote 0
Tripwire is pretty much my favorite game developer, Valve is a very close second. For example, I cannot give enough praise to the detail you guys put into the weapon animations. I've been playing some Fallout 3 recently, and for a game with that big of a team working on it and so much hype, you'd think the weapons would look a little better... (they look ****ty)

When reloading the Mac 10 in KF, it looks very realistic and very badass.

One question, though. Are the new achievements supposed to also be Steam Summer Camp achievements? Because if so, it's not working for me.

Upvote 0