• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Summer Sideshow actually starting!

I won!

2011070200001.jpg

The prize? that cute girl pukey puked on me... :(

Upvote 0
I tip my hat to all of you again TWI crew , this event is brilliant ! I realy love it , even more than the normal specimens.

Plz inform when i can buy the new dlc pack , im old ( not joking ) and i have not idea about anything related to "tickets" and such and i feel realy lost when in-game if i click to buy the pack it redirects to the steam store page with all those funny signs in the screen .

I honestly salute you TWI , you got all of my money as support , keep on the good work !!

Upvote 0
Thankyou very much to all at TWI, you are a star among the (greedy) darkness. Suck it EA :p

Hey, EA has improved a lot lately.

In relative terms, that is. :p

The music in the new map is absolutely perfect. I really, really, really love it.

Sorry to be a bugger, but is there a full change log anywhere? I like to see things behind the scenes.

That expression is so oddly fitting when I see this event... :D

Upvote 0
Download still hasn't started

Download still hasn't started

So, I have been waiting for this all week and the download won't even start. It's not even showing up in my download tabs. It started earlier, I got about 1 megabyte downloaded and my Steam froze and quit on me. When I relaunched it, Killing Floor says "download starting..." next to it but nothing is happening. What is the problem and what do I do to fix it?

Upvote 0
Why hasn't my download started?

Why hasn't my download started?

So, the download started around the release time, but after about a megabyte, Steam froze and quit on me. I restarted Steam but the download didn't resume. In fact, it doesn't even show up in my downloads tab. On my games screen, it says "download starting..." next to Killing Floor but nothing happens or progresses. It's really frustrating because I've been waiting patiently for this all week. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Upvote 0
too many Krispy Kremes

[TW]Wilsonam, The unfortunate reality is most people that read this have no clue what a "Krispy Kreme" is. I would like to explain.

Krispy Kreme- A doughnut shop that sells doughnuts from God Himself;
Factually better than Dunkin' Doughnuts and Tim Hortons.

this is in the dictionary just trust me and don't bother looking it up.

also my computer over heated while I had started playing the update and shutdown mid game :( it is HOT here!

Upvote 0