• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-State_Palace Final

gunslingor;n1759502 said:
"the stripper hooker trader chick broke servers, so she had to go"

...but there is hope, I may release her later as a separate mutator that can be applied to any map.

Please re-add stripper trader please!

Also I see you've mixed some low res texture with some high res ones which kinda look inconsistent........

Also your server is down....

Upvote 0
Hey man, thanks for restarting the thread. I haven't messed with this map in oh, I say about 4 years now. I really love it, but it didn't seem like many were playing it. I agree there where a few flaws that needed to be fixed in it... If I recall correctly, I think I made it so that the stripper chick shows up in single player but not in multiplayer... it messed up the server somehow. Anyway, has the map been played more? would love to hear back. Thanks!

Upvote 0
gunslingor;n2292571 said:
Hey man, thanks for restarting the thread. I haven't messed with this map in oh, I say about 4 years now. I really love it, but it didn't seem like many were playing it. I agree there where a few flaws that needed to be fixed in it... If I recall correctly, I think I made it so that the stripper chick shows up in single player but not in multiplayer... it messed up the server somehow. Anyway, has the map been played more? would love to hear back. Thanks!

Just tried it single player, stripper trader doesn't show up....

Also some trader points are inaccurate, for example this screenshot tells me that the trader lady is 9m to the top left, but right in front me, the there's the trader lady!

Hmmmm, I haven't seen any other servers with this map on that's still alive, but I do intend on adding this to my rotation because I like it, despite the other issues.......but I can wait if you can fix all this up within say a week max, or I will just add it now and then update as you come back to me with the new and improved version!

Upvote 0