• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Shipment

=[PMC]= breakfast

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Germany
Hey guys,

this is my final release of the cod4 remake "Shipment" with optimized visuals and (i hope good performance,too)
Let me hear what you think (especially about performance :))

Gameplay is very hard because the small map seize, but i think its quite fun to play

Screens:

UPDATED DOWNLOAD : http://rghost.net/40573489

HAVE FUN

btw: would love to see this online on some servers :)

Last edited:
Ill test it out again, but when I played that last version, I had a pretty big FPS drop whenever i was near the fog mist area. Its similar to what I expeirence when im on EvilSantaLair and am near the one outside part which is to the front far right of the spawn area. I will give this a DL and repor ton what I find.

EDIT: yeah, I played it again and I just lag like crazy whenever Im running around with that fog there. Its odd because I don't have an issue when Im running through fog on any other map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here it is done on Hell On Earth ... I think its on an earlier version of the map.
Sorry about the missing KF sound, KF's sound isn't reliably recorded when I use my Creative X-fi with the SPDIF to 5.1 surround. Teamspeak's sound was picked up properly though. Most other games are fine too, so its very odd.

Killing Floor - Shipment - HoE 6man W9-11 - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EDIT: yeah, I played it again and I just lag like crazy whenever Im running around with that fog there. Its odd because I don't have an issue when Im running through fog on any other map.

that sucks :( , its strange because for me theres no lagg and for some others, too. My pc isnt that good and i still runs perfectly, but a friend of mine has the same problem :confused:

Upvote 0
that sucks :( , its strange because for me theres no lagg and for some others, too. My pc isnt that good and i still runs perfectly, but a friend of mine has the same problem :confused:
Thats the things. I saw the video that Amber lamps posted a few days ago, and he had perfect FPS, but for me, it just gets all kinky and ****. I have a fair comptuer that lets me be able to run on near max textures and a fairly high res, but I remove things like corona, dynamic lighting, etc., and I still get smooth frame rates.

Maybe if I disable the weather, Ill be able to play on that map easier. Either way, it looks like a nice map that may be very small and tight, but its great for playing a game that requires team work.

Upvote 0