• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-ShaunOfTheDead

I finally got a chance to play yesterday and tried to get on with this map, only to find that I got caught between a client update and server update lag (mismatches...) and couldn't join any servers :(

Well my friend, after final today's update you are more than welcome at my place (link at my previous post ;) )so we will change to this map for you ;)

Upvote 0
Beta 1.1 will be out soon, it will include:

- Disabled LAW, you have to find it
- Some liveliness and decorations added, gawd that took me ages.
- The lift now works, so you can exit the trader onto ground level.
- The level has been brightened and is now easier on the eyes.
- The annoying trader underground has been moved
- A working jukebox with queen playing, well not really working.
- Ambient sounds, birds, water, crickets, fire...
- More Zombie spawn points that will freak you out
- Variation of house textures
and much more...

Upvote 0
I'v uploaded new photos of the beta 1.1 onto my website. The next beta will be out soon.

www.bunnyhead.tk

Upvote 0
Lol, so all is good, just like the movie.

Well what detting did you have it on? I found it easy on normal, and a bit harder on hard. Did you try suicidal? Also you do have the latest version right? The first beta was p*** easy.

Some new features for Final release:

* Zombie spawn points from buildings.
* Widened alley ways, so zombies wouldn't get stuck.
* An incentive to go into the sewer tunnels.

Hmm what else? Give me some ideas.

Upvote 0
Lol, so all is good, just like the movie.

Well what detting did you have it on? I found it easy on normal, and a bit harder on hard. Did you try suicidal? Also you do have the latest version right? The first beta was p*** easy.

Some new features for Final release:

* Zombie spawn points from buildings.
* Widened alley ways, so zombies wouldn't get stuck.
* An incentive to go into the sewer tunnels.

Hmm what else? Give me some ideas.

we had it on hard with FF, i was standing in front of the winchester and some crawlers jumped off the roof at me, i shot them, then there was nothing, just me standing in an empty street, and them in the sewers fighting 80 specimen. so i was like damn, grabbed my cell phone and sent a text while they were doing their thing in the sewer. my favorite part though of the map were those alley ways, it was really fun there, my most favorite part of the map. my second favorite part was the sewer because you did the water really nicely, my least fav was the streets.

Upvote 0