KF-ShaunOfTheDead

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
I finally got a chance to play yesterday and tried to get on with this map, only to find that I got caught between a client update and server update lag (mismatches...) and couldn't join any servers :(

BartBear

May 15, 2007
Poland
discord.gg
I finally got a chance to play yesterday and tried to get on with this map, only to find that I got caught between a client update and server update lag (mismatches...) and couldn't join any servers :(

Well my friend, after final today's update you are more than welcome at my place (link at my previous post ;) )so we will change to this map for you ;)

Flaccid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2009
York
www.F-cof.co.uk
Its always on rotation on F-Cof server (212.187.208.163:7707) its our favourite, voting is enabled so just bob in and stick it on anytime. I am not sure if server is up to date as I went for a short nap at 6pm last night and got up for work at 5am this morning for work, I will check and sort it as soon as I get home.

Last edited:

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
Hey flaccid, I was looking for you all over the internet. I saw that your server had my old beta version.

Anyway, I'm going to delete that trader from the tunnels, as shes really annoying to get to, and a bit close to the trader in the house and the garage. I'll find a place to move her to.

Flaccid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2009
York
www.F-cof.co.uk
I saw you register on our forum. Unfortunately you were moderated, this should have been removed by now.
I will try to keep up to date but I am often too busy playing to check.

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
Beta 1.1 will be out soon, it will include:

- Disabled LAW, you have to find it
- Some liveliness and decorations added, gawd that took me ages.
- The lift now works, so you can exit the trader onto ground level.
- The level has been brightened and is now easier on the eyes.
- The annoying trader underground has been moved
- A working jukebox with queen playing, well not really working.
- Ambient sounds, birds, water, crickets, fire...
- More Zombie spawn points that will freak you out
- Variation of house textures
and much more...

Deniz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 15, 2009
I love this map, I installed it on my server and people seem to like it. It was nice to see the Winchester and all :) Keep up the good work.

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
I'v uploaded new photos of the beta 1.1 onto my website. The next beta will be out soon.

www.bunnyhead.tk

Deniz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 15, 2009
I installed beta2 on my server, the perks don't work. I don't mean perk leveling, I mean we can't choose any perk and play with it.

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
That's because the map hasn't been whitelisted yet. The perks won't work at all until the next update.

EDIT: I'm sorry, had a few custom things which meant KF didn't allow access to PERKS. I will be releasing beta3 tonight, as beta2 was a complete fail.

Last edited:

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
A slight delay, by a day, the BETA 3 is out now, please do check it out, and spread the word. It fixes a few things which went horribly wrong in beta 2.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
played this map a few minutes ago with my clan, its a good map, a little too calm though for my tastes. i remember one moment during a wave i managed to send a text msg while i stood out in the open in front of winchester tavern.

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
Lol, so all is good, just like the movie.

Well what detting did you have it on? I found it easy on normal, and a bit harder on hard. Did you try suicidal? Also you do have the latest version right? The first beta was p*** easy.

Some new features for Final release:

* Zombie spawn points from buildings.
* Widened alley ways, so zombies wouldn't get stuck.
* An incentive to go into the sewer tunnels.

Hmm what else? Give me some ideas.

BartBear

May 15, 2007
Poland
discord.gg
OK I think U already fixed it, but just in case, sometimes one ZED spawns other side of boarding (not playable area) and players need to nade it in blind luck throws (using hearing). If they are unlucky...change of map or restart needed ;/

chewmyheadoff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
UK
bunnyhead.tk
yea I did try to fix that, did you see that in beta 3? They are supposed to spawn there, but jump down a manhole into the tunnel, but sometimes they don't like heights and decide not to.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Lol, so all is good, just like the movie.

Well what detting did you have it on? I found it easy on normal, and a bit harder on hard. Did you try suicidal? Also you do have the latest version right? The first beta was p*** easy.

Some new features for Final release:

* Zombie spawn points from buildings.
* Widened alley ways, so zombies wouldn't get stuck.
* An incentive to go into the sewer tunnels.

Hmm what else? Give me some ideas.

we had it on hard with FF, i was standing in front of the winchester and some crawlers jumped off the roof at me, i shot them, then there was nothing, just me standing in an empty street, and them in the sewers fighting 80 specimen. so i was like damn, grabbed my cell phone and sent a text while they were doing their thing in the sewer. my favorite part though of the map were those alley ways, it was really fun there, my most favorite part of the map. my second favorite part was the sewer because you did the water really nicely, my least fav was the streets.