• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF - RS Content Suggestion

Spartan1388

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Firstly, i am not suggesting this to be done right now, but rather sometime in the future.

I had the chance to use the RS Tommy-gun during the F2P RS Beta preview week, and as i had speculated, it is indeed a good gun.

I really want to get RS, but it is my taste to buy the retail versions of games.
I have nothing against digital distribution, i just like to have the actual physical products for collecting purposes and also Steam games are 50-70% more expensive than the retail versions in my country.

So, my suggestion is to give the R.S Tommy-gun (and only the R.S Tommy-gun) for those who buy the retail RS, or release the Deluxe version as a retail.

After some time, release a DLC skin pack (5.99$ would be reasonable) that will include the German, Russian, American and Japanese skins plus another DLC exclusive skin from the WWII games.

Firstly, i am not suggesting this to be done right now, but rather sometime in the future.

I had the chance to use the RS Tommy-gun during the F2P RS Beta preview week, and as i had speculated, it is indeed a good gun.

I really want to get RS, but it is my taste to buy the retail versions of games.
I have nothing against digital distribution, i just like to have the actual physical products for collecting purposes and also Steam games are 50-70% more expensive than the retail versions in my country.

So, my suggestion is to give the R.S Tommy-gun (and only the R.S Tommy-gun) for those who buy the retail RS, or release the Deluxe version as a retail.

After some time, release a DLC skin pack (5.99$ would be reasonable) that will include the German, Russian, American and Japanese skins plus another DLC exclusive skin from the WWII games.

If the deluxe edition comes out on sale, I'll be sure to gift you a copy.

Upvote 0
No. It is cross promotional and exclusive for those who own and play RO2 and RS, and bought RO2 and RS.

That was the point.

What country do you live in ? Rand mcnally? Cause that is the only place where boxed version of the game are going to be cheaper than digital distribution.

The best Commando gun is the MKB42, i love it. (of course the scarm and Fal is better) the MK feels good, great site, good power, quick reload, large magazine.
And you can buy the boxed retail version of RO2 and you should be able to get that atleast. Tommy gun you will have to wait for the boxed RS.

Upvote 0
I live in Greece.

We do have this 23% Value Added Tax thingy, but Steam also collects this tax, so digital copies costing more than physical copies is not because of this tax. I cannot think of anything else, but Steam can be very expensive.

Allow me to prsent some examples of games that i bough recently.
(Sorry if i am not allowed to post prices)

Sleeping Dogs

Upvote 0
I live in Greece.

We do have this 23% Value Added Tax thingy, but Steam also collects this tax, so digital copies costing more than physical copies is not because of this tax. I cannot think of anything else, but Steam can be very expensive.

Allow me to prsent some examples of games that i bough recently.
(Sorry if i am not allowed to post prices)

Sleeping Dogs

Upvote 0
Assuming you activate the retail game on steam, you would get the RS tommy gun in Killing Floor. It's unlocked for anyone who owns RS on steam.
What is the point of this thread? :confused:

As far as i know you get the RS Tommy and Skins if you buy the Digital Deluxe edition.

I might be wrong, but i just want to make it clear.
Buying the retail and then having to buy the Digital Deluxe version is not logical or cost effective.

I also suggested that promotional characters would be released as a DLC after they have served their purpose as promotional characters.

I stand corrected. You should lobby your polliticians. (that gold fascist party you have there now? cant remeber there name. )
It sounded like you just wanted to get the box.
Ah, yes, the Golden Dawn party.
They do not have any influence in the parliament right now, they have only 18 congressmen, they do not like lobbies, and they will most probably tell us to buy locally.
We can lobby the current big parties, but they will give us every assurance in the world that everything is working fine.

To be honest, prices with +23% VAT are not that bad, and we do not pay any extra taxes for video games. Not that i like taxes, but it could be much worse.

Upvote 0