• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac KF Not Supported?

GTRobber

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2011
I don't know if this is a Steam issue or something brought about by the latest patch/summer update, but I am no longer able to run KF. I've tried verifying the files, and reinstalling it, but I receive these error popups from both my system and Steam:

yq5IF.png

Looking forward to enjoying the summer update as soon as I can resolve this; any ideas?

My OS is fully updated, and as for my specs:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,5
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP55.00AC.B03

NVIDIA GeForce 9400M:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCI
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0863
Revision ID: 0x00b1
ROM Revision: 3427

I am having a problem like this but it doesn't give me the message about not being able to run on my mac, i keep hitting launch (both on steam and on my desktop) and it says validating files, validating 100% and gives me the message "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes." I was able to get on this morning but when i got off, kf apparently updated and now it won't load. What do i do, wait for another update to fix the bug? Or has other people had this problem and it just was never fixed.

Upvote 0