• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-NBoZ

DekeR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2012
Ukraine
cales-mad.com.ua
KF-NBoZ (National Bank of Zambiestan)​

Some screenshots:
Spoiler!

History: When you were on your mission, we've lost signal from our base located in Zambiestan. You and your squad need to get there, and see what happend. Be carefull soldier, and good luck!

Some information:

- You can use forklift outside (can be used to reach M32 on the buss);
- There're button, that activates barrier outside. To activate it just shoot that button ( from inside of security office located outside). It will launch small script (use it to see what happens) :);
- There're 6 triggers, located in different parts of the map (can be activated by shooting them from any weapon, best weapons for it are M79 and M32). If you activate all of them - they will open secret door, located in the basement. Behind it are located 3 PCs with different functions (can be activated by simply pressing USE button near them, and can be activated only once for any condition): first - gives you AK47 and spawn near 60 stalkers, second - gives you axe and spawn 4 scrakes, and last one - gives you L.A.W. and spawn 4 FPs;
- There're two pretty powerfull welded doors. Behind one of them (security office located on first flood inside) - a lot of weapons, and behind another one (second floor, bank safe deposit) - a lot of money.

And something from me:
This is only my first map, so don' say that it isnt so good as it must be. I've fixed all bags I could find, and hope there're no left. Good luck and have fun!

Links:
Yandex.Disk
Steam Workshop

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
I dislike the map...well thats probably because i dislike any map that just hands out free powerful weapons that isnt a mission map.
There is also LOADS of space to just kite, the 2nd floor also needs another spawn point since that floor is probably the easiest to camp at. Maybe the elevator shaft can be another spawn point where they just come down from the roof.

Also fix the pathing/blocking in the basement with the tree meshes.

Upvote 0
I dislike the map...well thats probably because i dislike any map that just hands out free powerful weapons
I dont have any problems with money on HoE never, so weapons - only play role like bonus. Door, behind which located weaps, is powerfull (50k, which is on 25% more then door on Aperture).

the 2nd floor also needs another spawn point since that floor is probably the easiest to camp at
The easiest floor is basement.

LOADS of space to just kite
Oh, sure. Then dislike 98% of KF maps. There're a lot of space, but also spawn points from every side. Show me how you would do that on HoE without help of your teammates.

Upvote 0
First map? Good work, think big and go for it. Be open to criticism when it is constructive. There are a lot of opinions and I know personally what it feels like when people disagree with my ideas or don't like certain parts. Learn to sort through the good and bad feedback and you will come out of it making better and better work. KF can use some fresh ideas and I think it's cool that you are trying to find them. Good luck :)

Upvote 0