• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-NagomiSou

nama-cha[PANDA] would you please consider registering and uploading this map @ http://www.killingfloormods.com/[url]www.killingfloormods.com[/URL] :)
Why dont you just register and upload the map there yourself? :rolleyes: Unbelievable...

I own killingfloormods.com

The whole point is that authors have control of their own work and it's listed as their work, not the person that uploaded it.

Of course I, or any other member, could go around uploading other people's work but it's far better if the actual author does so since it's going to be there name against the file.

Some people are pretty lazy...

Riiiiiight. I created the site, took quite a bit of time too.

All I'm asking is for the author of the map to register and upload their map in order to share it with the community.
Not too much to ask surely?
I'd have thought that any map author would want their creation hosted as many places as is possible to give people the greatest chance of finding their work.

Upvote 0
Nice to see it from the original author. Very nice map.
Not gonna play that nursinghome again -.-

Maybe people should state in advance somewhere here they are going to port maps so we dont get these ninja port threads and waste porters time.

Looking forward to seeing the original authors version.

Or maybe the amateur converters should take contact with the original author before starting to mess around with other people's creations at all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay, sorry. I know you're a good player and mapper, Robot.

But i just think the original author should have a chance to convert and upgrade his map by himself without having to rename the map.

Maybe then name the converted map with a tag CON or CONV (if you're not author but want to convert it... so it would be clear that it's only a conversion. Example: KF-Nursinghome-Conv

And there wouldn't be any trouble when the original author comes up with his map, with the original name Ex: KF-Nursinghome.

But that's just me.

Upvote 0
Thank you for encouragement comments and mirror links. Yeah!
Now, I am converting another map. This map is not plagiarism. I did not released this map of mod version. Yeah! Check it out YO!
kftachikawa187.jpg
Looks great!

Upvote 0
nickbrowne;n736892 said:
Mirror @ KFMapDB.com

This is a great map, great for sharpshooters. They can stand on that bit above the ambulance whilst someone with close range weapons can cover their backs!
What the **** is that, black cocks everywhere.....

Extreme_One;n732825 said:
I own killingfloormods.com

The whole point is that authors have control of their own work and it's listed as their work, not the person that uploaded it.

Of course I, or any other member, could go around uploading other people's work but it's far better if the actual author does so since it's going to be there name against the file.

Riiiiiight. I created the site, took quite a bit of time too.

All I'm asking is for the author of the map to register and upload their map in order to share it with the community.
Not too much to ask surely?
I'd have thought that any map author would want their creation hosted as many places as is possible to give people the greatest chance of finding their work.

Hah, that's kinda of funny - you start up a website where authors are able to share their work and for others to have another way to access their work and now said website is dead? Good job...

Upvote 0