• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac KF Multiplayer Will not work.

DrDoom

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2010
Ok, so when i found out that KF was now on mac I went ahead and got it installed on my mbp since I already had the game from before. So when It finished downloading I setup all of the video and audio settings to my liking. Then I went ahead to try and join a server. This is where I encountered the first problem.

1) The download for the map went beyond 100 percent. So i pressed esc and tried to join another server.

2) Once I got in everything seemed good until a few seconds passed from joining the map. It almost seemed like all the players had disconnected. The timer was not counting down, the colts and others where walking into walls and just sliding until they hit things or escaped the walls. I pressed tab and saw that everyone was still in game but then noticed that the pings were not moving and concluded that something had happened.

3) I went back to steam and tried to verify the files, this passed.

4) I deleted the game and re-downloaded all the files to see if anything had changed. It still did not work.

5) I looked around all of my folders and found the kf cache and settings and deleted this plus system plus network/map cache. I tried to verify and re-downloaded the missing stuff and still it did not work.